Saving Elena

I stirred in my bed from feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin.

" Rena, wake up. Your on my arm." Stefan attempts to move his arm but I latch on to it causing him to groan.

" Serena, I'm being serious." Stefan tried again. This time as he was pulling his arm I let go causing him to fall off the bed. Damon and I start laughing.

" Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. Now just for that I'm making you go to school." Stefan sped to me picking me up and speeding me into the bathroom.

" NO! I WAS DONE WITH SCHOOL WHEN I TURNED!" I shout banging the door that was now being held locked.

" I guess not." Stefan said back from the other side of the door.

" Stefan. I do not want to face hormonal teenagers. I already have to deal with Damon." I say back. I hear Stefan chuckle.

" Hey!" Damon whines. Stefan opens the door with a pout on his face. I immediately softened.

" Dammit Stefan." I sigh catching his now adorable smile. " Fine! Stop that. I'll go."

" I know." Stefan smirks kissing my cheek before walking out.

" Your buying me breakfast!" I shout as he walked out.

" Deal!" He shouts back. Damon send me a smile before walking out. I groan before walking back into the bathroom and getting ready.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm with Stefan at his locker, ignoring the lustful looks I was getting from the boys and the jealous ones I was getting from the girls. Stefan noticing wraps an arm around my shoulder protectively glaring as he closes his locker. We both then notice Jeremy if I remember correctly coming our way.

" Hey Jeremy." Stefan sends him a small smile.

" Look, Elena's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it." Jeremy said immediately going into the conversation forgetting the greeting.

" What are you talking about?" I tilt my head at Jeremy confused, Stefan doing the same.

"  Stefan and Elena. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over..." Jeremy trailed off.

" Wait, wait...hold on a minute. We're not back together." Stefan cuts in.

" Petrova girls and their drama." I mutter to myself throwing my head back. Stefan squeezed my shoulder causing me to roll my eyes.

" Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night?" Jeremy asked confused.

" No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over." Stefan shook his head.

" Her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then?" Jeremy asked as we all shared a look. I pulled my phone out ringing Damon.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The three Salvatore's were now outside the school talking about Elena's disappearance.

" This has Katherine written all over it." Stefan said.

I shook my head. " Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me; We shut her in."

" Did you?" Stefan asked unconvinced looking at Damon.

" Did I what, Stefan?" Damon crossed his arms across his chest.