Weak

(Those sneakers, but all black!)

Serena, Klaus and Stefan are walking in the mountains. Serena and Klaus were holding hands, Milo walked exactly next to them. He didn't need a leash, they had one just in case though.

Stefan is carrying Ray, unconscious, on his shoulders.

" You okay little brother? Is Ray getting heavy?" Serena teases. Klaus chuckles.

" I'm fine, big sister." Stefan glares at her playfully.

" You sure about that?" Klaus decides to join in on the teasing. " You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..."

Stefan rolls his eyes as he glared at the both of them. " Are you calling me weak?"

" You said it not us." Serena says as she laughs.

" Thanks for breaking my heart, twinie." Stefan holds his hand to his chest.

" It's what I do." Serena winks flipping her hair over her shoulder before turning to Nik with a pout now in her face.

Klaus sighs. " What do you want?"

" My feet hurt." Serena whines.

" And?" Klaus drags out.

" Can you please carry me?" Serena pouts along with showing her puppy dog eyes.

Klaus stops causing Milo and Stefan to stop too. " Come on, love." Klaus bends down allowing her to climb on his back. Klaus sits up straight adjusting her before continuing to walk.

" That's so much better." Serena smiles.

" Such a princess." Stefan states adjusting Ray on his shoulders.

" I prefer Queen." " She's a Queen." Klaus and Serena say simultaneously.

" Aww thank you, babe." Serena kisses Klaus's cheek before looking at Stefan. " See he gets it."

Klaus lightly blushed at the name. He hoped it didn't show because Klaus was not one to blush!

" Of course he does." Stefan rolls his eyes with a slight smile.

" We have arrived." Klaus announces as they stop. They found the pack's camp. Stefan enters their camp first. Everyone looks at him. He puts Ray on the ground. A woman rushes over to him.

" Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" The woman looks up at Stefan.

Klaus with Serena still on his back and Milo next to them joins the younger Salvatore. " The important question is who are we. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus and this gorgeous woman is Serena." Klaus introduces them both as he allows Serena to slide off his back and she picks up Milo.

" You're the hybrid and heretic." The woman states with a both of fear and amazement in her voice.

" You've heard of me. Fantastic." Klaus smiles.

" Aw you know me too." Serena smiles and links her arms with Klaus's. " I feel so famous, Nik."

" Thanks for boosting her ego." Stefan tells the woman sarcastically.

" Stop ruining my moment." Serena slaps his arm with her free hand.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Klaus and Stefan are sitting on a log while Serena sat on Nik's lap with Milo in her's. Everyone is standing still, looking at the two 'hybrids' well more at Nik and listening.