To Soon

In the classroom, Caroline is still staked down to a desk, Elena is in the desk next to her. Serena behind them now tied down to the desk as blood ran down her face. Alaric paces in front of them.

Elena eyes him. " Why are you doing this?"

Alaric smirks at her. " Because you need me. Because you're an eighteen-year-old girl without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore."

" Look at you. How is this right?!" Elena gestures to Caroline and Serena.

Alaric points to Caroline with the stake. " She's a murderer. She told me she killed someone and liked it. Now how is that right?" He then points to Serena. " She is the lover to one of your enemies I'm trying to get rid of. Plus my life is linked to her so there's that. Now, listen, Elena, your parents led the council. It was their life's mission to keep this town safe. They weren't dead six months before you undid it all." Serena's eyes widen at the news...Yup she was gonna die.

" You don't know anything about them." Elena holds back her tears.

" Why, am I wrong? Do you actually think that they'd be proud of you?" Alaric kneels down in front of Elena. " If you don't side with the humans, you're just as bad as them. Now kill her."

Alaric hands her the stake. " Or I'll do it for you and I'll make it hurt. Get up!"

Alaric grabs Elena's arm and pulls her out of her seat. He places her in front of Caroline and forces the stake into her hand. He pulls away. Elena stands there with the stake in her hand for a moment, then turns around and tries to stab Alaric.

He grabs her wrist before she can. Serena rolls her eyes. " Stupid bitch...I'm totally gonna die."

" I thought I taught you better than that." Alaric glares down at the doppelgänger.

" You did." Elena breaks the beaker filled with vervain over Alaric's head and Serena who was slightly weak rips off the toes around her wrist. Alaric screams in pain and his flesh starts to burn.

Serena goes to run out the room, but hears the screams of Caroline. Sometimes she hated being Mother Nature and having a big heart, so she runs over and helps Elena release Caroline from the vervain ropes.

" Get help!" Elena shouts to them and urges them to leave.

Caroline nods quickly and grabs Serena before rushing out of the room, Elena tries to run right behind her, but Alaric blocks Elena from leaving. " Not so fast."

Caroline and Serena get out into the hallway, turns around, and realizes Elena is not with her. The two continues to walk backwards making sure there was no one following.

Serena was starting to feel dizzy, she guessed it was from the blood loss and the speed Caroline went when getting them out the class room.

Mother Nature starts to sway side to side. She stumbles into the locker next to her. Caroline watches her slightly worried. " Do you need blood?"

Serena shakes her head. " Your blood won't work." She lifts herself up, trying to stand. She goes to fall again when suddenly a pair of arms grabs her from the front.

Serena who's vision was blurry, saw Klaus...well two of him. She blinks a couple times trying to get her vision back to normal. Once she could see him clearly, she smiles softly at him. " You're here."

Klaus smiles softly and kisses her temple. " Shhh, my love. I'm here. Now here, drink."He bites his wrist and brings it up to her mouth.

Serena drinks and when she thinks it's enough she pulls away and leans her head on her chest. " Thank you." She whispers up to him.