Sibling

"Hello people." Jordan says waving at the phone in his mothers hand.

"Hiii!" Kol shouts.

Serena raises an eyebrow when she notices all she can see is a black screen. "I can't see you dumb heads."

"How can you not see us?" Kol says. The others in the room rolls their eyes. The Mikealson was covering the camera with his thumb as he was holding the phone.

"Maybe because all we can see is black, Kol." Klaus speaks up glancing at the phone as he drove.

"Well it's not my fault all you're seeing is a black screen." Kol rolls his eyes.

"Yes it is because nothing is wrong with my phone and if you haven't noticed your kinda behind a couple centuries." Serena teases making Jordan and the others laugh.

"Oh shut up." Kol huffs.

"Can you tell me exactly what you called me for?" Serena questions. "And fix the camera!"

"God, Kol." Damon gets up from his spot next to Elijah. "Give me the phone."

Damon snatches the phone from Kol's hands. "Heyy! That was very disrespectful!" Kol shouts.

"And very necessary." Serena and Klaus say together. "See we can see you guys now."

"Yeah because Mr.Hethinksheknowsitall, over here has his thumb over the camera." Damon rolls his eyes before sitting back down in his seat.

"How was I supposed to know the camera was on top?!" Kol exclaims from behind Damon.

"Kol." Elijah begins. "Even our dearest brother Finn knew that the camera would be on top of the phone."

"Yeah!" Finn nods with a proud smile. "It's simply common sense."

"Shut up, Finn." Kol glares at him. "You still don't even know your right from left."

"Yes I do! Selene taught me two days ago." Finn crosses his arms over his chest.

"Whatever." Kol scoffs.

"Children, back to the topic." Serena speaks trying to cover up her laughter. "What's the reason you guys called?"

"Well you see..." Damon starts. "Stefan is gonna tell you because it's his fault."

"Uh oh. Uncle Stef, what did you do?" Jordan mumbles loud enough for them to hear.

"Well you see, the day you guys left and Elena came over. She told us something..." Stefan trails off.

Serena shares a look with Klaus before looking back at the phone. "And what exactly did she tell you?"

"She, uh." Stefan stutters. "She, told us that she's a vampire."

"What?!" The family of three shout in unison.

"She's turned. She's a vampire." Stefan repeats rubbing the back of his neck.

"How the fuck did that happen?!" Serena runs a hand through her hair.

"Just to make it clear. I had nothing to do with this." Damon pipes in.

"You fed her your blood! You have everything to do with it!" Stefan screams at his brother. "And it's your fault she's even a vampire!"

"I was doing it as revenge. I didn't mean for it to extend like this!" Rebekah says shouting back at the Salvatore.