Sparkle

" Nikkie, why can't you sparkle like that?" Serena cuddles into her fiancé's side.

" Oh bloody hell, that's the third time you've asked me that." Klaus groans leaning his head back into his pillow.

It's the day after her sudden death and resurrection. If you thought the Mikealson's plus Damon and Jordan were protective before, you can only imagine how they are now.

Klaus decided that not matter what she was to have someone beside her at all times, no matter where she was going. Klaus quite literally follows her to the bathroom. He of course doesn't go in, he just waits outside till she's done.

Serena appreciated the thought, but it was getting annoying. She loved each and everyone of them, but she hated being babied if she was being honest. Especially when it came to Damon being by her side. He treated her like it is 1851 all over again and she was 5.

" Well you haven't given me a proper answer." Serena pouts pausing the movie. It was night time and they were currently watching Twilight.

Serena thought it would be funny to start comparing every little thing about Edward to Klaus and she love watching him try not to get annoyed.

" Because I don't exactly know what to say." Klaus turns on his side to look at her.

" Well, I think you should be able to sparkle in the sun, that'd be so hot." Serena teases as she set the remote on her bedside table.

" Are you trying to say that I'm not hot enough because I don't sparkle?" Klaus tilts his head to the side.

Serena rolls her eyes at his dramatic's. " Your words, not mine. I mean have you seen Edward when he sparkles, I mean wow he's gorgeous." She states dreamily as she teases him.

Klaus let's out a deep growl before grabbing her by her waist and pinning her down on the bed as he hovered over her. Serena stares up at him with a slight smirk. Klaus leans down bringing his lips toward her left ear. " You should know better than to tease, my love."

Serena stares up at him lustfully. " I'm simply just stating facts." Serena brings her hand up and places it on his cheek using the pad of her thumb to run over his bottom lip. " Are you jealous?"

" Me jealous." Klaus scoffs careful with her thumb that was still running over the bottom of his lip. " He doesn't get you like I do. Your mine. He's also fake."

Serena says nothing only uses her hand that was on his cheek to pull him down into a kiss. The kiss was soft and gentle, yet it held so much passion. Klaus slowly pulls away from her, staring into her beautiful eyes as she stares back with a soft smile.

" You have no idea how it feels to have you safe in my arms." Klaus whispers.

Serena reaches up once again placing her hand on his cheek using her thumb to run over his cheek bone softly. " You have no idea how it feels to be back in them. As I thought my time was coming, all I could think about was you moving on and holding someone else."

Klaus shakes his head. " There can never be anyone else. You are the only one for me. I don't think I'd ever be able to move on if you left me. I wouldn't have it in me." Klaus kisses her temple.

" I love you so much, Nik." Serena whispers as tears fill her eyes. She was trying not to think about losing Nik and the other way around.

Klaus gently wiped a fallen tear. " Don't cry, baby. Please." Serena nods as Klaus wipes away another tear from her face. " I love you so much more, beautiful."

Klaus leans down and presses his lips gently against hers. Serena pulls him down making the kiss become harsher. Klaus gently bit Serena's bottom lip making her gasp slightly, Klaus slipped in his tongue in her mouth. They fight for dominance, as Klaus was about to win there was a sudden knock on the door making Klaus pulls away with a groan. He lays down next to Serena who chuckles in amusement.