Saved

( Instead of the skirt it's Jeans.)

Elena opens the front door. The three Salvatore's are standing on the front porch.

" Hey. Uh, can we talk?" Stefan shoved his hands in his pockets.

" Why?" Elena releases a breath.

" These idiots went to see Katherine." I answer before Stefan.

" Come in." Elena steps aside allowing us to go inside.

Damon and Stefan successfully remove the stone door from the entrance of the tomb. They place it to the side and approach the entrance. Stefan and Damon lean against the frame of the entrance, waiting for Katherine, who comes around the corner, looking hungry.

" Please...come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us." Katherine comes out behind a rock.

" I'd rather poke my eyes out." Damon says sarcastically.

" Mmm, they're such pretty eyes." Katherine slowly makes her way out from behind the rock.

" We're here for the moonstone." Stefan says getting straight to the chase.

" Feel like tossing it over?" Damon sends her a sarcastic smile.

" Tell you what, you get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want." Katherine makes her way in front of them.

" I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get to you." Stefan crossed his arms over his stomach.

" I've had time to reconsider." A very dead looking Katherine replies.

" Meaning you're hungry." Damon states.

" I'm starving, Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored." Katherine has progressively gotten closer to the entrance, stumbling and grasping at the wall as she does so.

" At least running from Klaus wasn't boring - so here's the deal: you get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever." Katherine stumbles again as the two Salvatore males share a look, before walking away.

" Let me know what you decide." As she says this, she holds up the moonstone and stumbles back into recesses of the cave.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

" You don't believe her, do you?" Elena asks as we were all in the kitchen talking.

" No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon plays around with a orange.

" According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan tells Elena.

" I doubt that." I say taking a sip of my water.

" No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon tosses his orange to his sister. She smiles tossing it back causing a game of catch.

" I wouldn't be so sure, Dames. This spell has been set for over 1000 years, there's no way to destroy it." I say before shutting up knowing I've said too much.

" How did he say to destroy?" Elena questions. Knowing that the Salvatore sister was sadly correct.

" By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan bent down against the kitchen counter. I laughed tossing Damon the orange back. Elijah is one heck of a person.

" How do you guys even know it's gonna work?" Elena explains in disbelief definitely now sadly of Lilly's side.

" Cause we have a crafty witch on our side." Damon answered proudly.