Favorite Trick

( I didn't mention it but Klaus knows Serena is in Mystic Falls because of his witchy friends!)

Klaus in the body of Alaric was looking through his wardrobe looking for something to wear.

" Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus looks at the clothes in distaste.

" Okay, bad, or badder?" Klaus turns to Katherine showing her two shirts that weren't as bad as the others.

" The dark colors suit you better." Katherine spoke. Her voice was shaky and you could hear how scared she was.

" Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz." Klaus starts as he begins to change his shirt. " The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

" The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine informed.

" Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." Klaus complained fixing the shirt.

" Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine says.

" Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus tried to get as much info as he could so he wouldn't slip up.

" That's it." Katherine spoke her voice trying to sound confident.

Klaus eyes her as he gets closer to her and touches her face. " Oh, so jumpy."

" Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." Katherine begged.

Leaning down, he puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and slowly moves toward her face. "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." Klaus compels her.

" They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." Katherine tried not to speak but being forced to it did.

" Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

" She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." Katherine rambled panicked.

" Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." Klaus moves away thinking out loud. " Anything else?"

Katherine tried to contain her words about anything that had to do with Serena. She knew this was what Klaus was waiting for. To see what she knew about his lover. Katherine knew she couldn't hold it together longer so she decided to speak. " Serena." She started.

Klaus turned to her now really eager in knowing information about his love.

" She doesn't want to kill you." Katherine finished. Klaus could tell there was more.

" And? Keep going." Klaus urged.

" Her brother Damon. He would do anything for Serena and she got him to not want to kill you. They're on your team. Oh and she's kinda besties with Alaric." Katherine said further.

Klaus was happy and pleased with everything her was hearing until that last moment. He didn't like the fact that his lover was getting close with some other guy.