Yikes

"Who the hell are you?" Serena hears Hayley ask as she walks down the stairs.

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?" The sound of Rebekah's voice made Serena rush down the steps.

"Hello. Not the maid."

"Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, told me about." Rebekah turns to the Chosen One walking down the stairs. "And you, I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet."

"Shut up and hug me, Beks." Serena smiles and Rebekah gives her one back before pulling the girl into a hug.

"I've missed you, sister." Rebekah rejoices in Serena's warm embrace.

"So have I." Serena says as they pull away. She gives Rebekah an expecting look. Rebekah just points outside making Serena run out the house.

When Serena runs out, she catches sight of a medium sized black car and coming out of it was...

"Stefan!" Serena shouts running at him.

Stefan turns dropping all the bag in his hands and opens his arms out for Serena. Once she gets in his arms, he wraps them tightly around her, lifting her off the ground.

"You're here." Serena cuddles into her brothers neck. "You're really here."

"Of course I'm here." Stefan hugs her a bit tighter. "I dropped everything once Rebekah told me the news. I had to be here."

"I missed you so so much." Serena wipes a stray tear from her face, looking up at her brother who gently put her down.

"I've missed you more, Lil." Stefan wipes the tears from her face. "So much more."

"Hey, Stef!" Damon joins them.

"Damon." Stefan smiles, pulling his brother into a hug.

"Hey, where's Katherine?" Serena questions not seeing the girl in the car.

"She had to make a pit stop." Stefan rolls his eyes. "She should be coming soon."

The three take whatever bags were left in the car and walk into the house seeing Rebekah and Hayley taking.

"Where's Elijah?" Rebekah looks to Damon who set the bags down on the floor.

"He's long gone." Hayley shrugs.

"What do you mean, 'long gone'?" Rebekah raises an eyebrow.

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting little Serena here and then he left with Klaus and he never came back to bed." Damon huffs, sitting next to Serena on the stairs.

"That's weird." Rebekah states. "Elijah doesn't break promises and he surly wouldn't disappear like this...which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

Klaus opens a pair of doors and enters the room. "Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?"

"You're always doing something." Serena mumbles, Klaus gives her a frown.

"They were very rude." Rebekah pouts. "Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends."

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you?" Klaus raises an eyebrow at her. Serena felt her heart drop at the talk of her son. "Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you."