Don't Do This

They were now all in the truck. Klaus out of anger snapped Stefan's neck, Serena couldn't help her brother on time. Klaus, Serena and Milo were in the front and Stefan and Rebekah were in the back, Rebekah watching Stefan.

" Let's say Stefan didn't make it obvious." Klaus breaks the loud silence. " Would you have told me?"

Serena looks at him before looking out her window. " I was planning to because you know I don't care what happens to Elena, but I couldn't betray my brother like that and you know that."

" Even after everything he did?" Klaus questions.

" He's family. My twin. It may like seem like it at times, but I will always forgive him even if it takes me a couple years." Serena says honestly with a slight chuckle at the end.

" I'm sorry for laying my hands on you. It was very disrespectful of me." Klaus glances at her quickly.

Serena stays quite for a moment before sighing. " Next time you do that, I will cut off your hands."

Klaus chuckles. " I understand." He nods.

" Good." Serena smiles as she lets Milo's head allowing him to fall asleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The four had finally arrived back in Mystic Falls. Stefan still hadn't woken up and Rebekah decided she would stay with him.

Klaus and Serena were now walking around the school in search for the doppelgänger. They hear her voice and footsteps as she approaches some double doors.

Elena opens the doors coming face to face with Klaus and Serena.

" There's my girl." Klaus exclaims with a smirk.

" Klaus!" Elena gasps in shock. She turns around and tries to run, but he's already in front of her as Serena stands behind her.

" You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus smirks again as he grabs onto Elena's arm and he's marching her through the school hallways. Serena follows on his left.

" You put a rather large kink in my plans." Klaus glares. "The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

" If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena pleads as she struggles in his grip.

" Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus pulls her into the gym. A few students are there setting up pranks.

Klaus speaks with an American accent. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."

Klaus the. sees Dana and another student. He gets closer to them and speaks with his normal voice. " You two. I remember you."

" I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana questions.

" Nik, no their innocent." Serena speeds in front of him stopping him in his tracks.

" Come on, love." Klaus whines.

Serena rolls her eyes before turning to the boy that was next to Dana. " Go home and forget what you saw. You were with Dana having fun and setting pranks, but then you got caught by and teacher and were told to go home. Now go." Without a word the boy turns and leaves.

" There you can just use Dana." Serena motions to the girl.

" Thank you." Klaus smiles and looks to Dana. " Lift your foot up, please, Dana." He compels and she does so. " If you put it down I will kill you and you wouldn't that."