Now!

Serena, Klaus, Kol, Jordan and Damon all made their way to the bar in the Mystic Grill. There she notices a woman beside Alaric. She would have listened in, but by the faces of the Mikealson's along with Damon and Jordan's she could tell it was nothing good.

" Oh come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother, my girl, my son along with Damon and I are just here to let off some steam, right Kol? Serena? Damon?" Klaus smirks.

Kol is eyes the woman. " Right." He and Damon say together.

The woman that was standing with Alaric scoffs at Kol before walking away as Alaric smiles at Serena and pulls her into a hug which she gladly returns before her pulls Damon into a bro hug.

" Serena, Damon. I haven't seen you guys in so long." Alaric smiles.

" I know. We've been a big preoccupied." Damon answers.

" Yup you know what it's like in Mystic Falls. Drama everywhere you go." Serena rolls her eyes playfully.

" I understand." Alaric chuckles before looking at the teenage boy who was attached to her side. " And who's this?"

Jordan stepped up with a huge smile. " I'm Jordan, nice to meet you." Jordan sticks out his hand to Alaric.

" Alaric, nice to meet you." Alaric smiles back shaking the boys hand. " He's..."

" My son." Klaus and Serena say together. They look at each other and chuckle before turning back to Alaric. " Our son."

Alaric's eyes widen in shock. " I didn't know either of you had a son."

" Well now you do, don't you have somewhere to be, I think your lady friend is calling you." Kol speaks up.

" Right um it was nice seeing you again." Alaric smiles looking at the Salvatore's.

The five decided that instead of a table they were gonna sit at the bar since they were already near the barstools. One by one they each sat down. Serena went to sit but got pulled by her waist making her let out a squeal as Klaus places her on his lap.

" You could've warned me." Serena pouts as she wraps an arm around his neck. Serena could feel eyes of jealousy and hatred on them, but she ignore it.

" Now, where's the fun in that." Klaus smirks.

" Your annoying, sometimes." Serena leans against his chest.

" That's what you love about me though." Klaus retorts.

" No, it's actually you accent and your eyes that made me fall in love with you." Serena smirks as Kol, Jordan and Damon laugh at Klaus's fake hurt expression.

Klaus goes to speak only for a bartender to appear. " Hello, what can I get you guys to drink and eat today?" The bartender questions.

" I would like french fries with a glass of water." Serena speaks politely ignoring the guys eyes that linger on her.

" I'll take a Whiskey." Klaus's voice makes the guys eyes snap away from Serena.

" Make that two." Kol's voice came out harshly.

" I'll have bourbon." Damon said straight next.

" And lastly, I'll take a order of french fries along with a bacon cheese burger and a water." Jordan orders glaring at the man.

" I-ll get you orders right out." The guy rushes away still feeling the glares on him.

" What exactly are french fries?" Kol speaks up.