Slayer

Elena is knocking on the door. I open it.

" Hello, Elena." I smirk lightly.

" Who are you? Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." Elena rambled.

" This is my little sister and Stefan's in there." Damon wraps a arm around my shoulders. Elena stays there shocked before walking in and going into the living room.

Me and Damon follow her laughing, stopping when we felt eyes on us. We look up.

" What?" We say simultaneously.

" You guys had a sister, you didn't tell me about?" Elena asked harshly looking between both Salvatore brother's.

" First watch the way you speak and secondly they aren't ones to brag." I eye her with a sick smirk on my lips.

" Your going to let her speak to me like that?" She looks between my brothers again.

" Yup." The older Salvatore says.

I laugh rolling my eyes at her. " They aren't your lap dogs."

" Exactly, Elena so watch it." Damon snaps. Elena looks to him with a shock expression watching as he sits down next to his sister wrapping a arm around her shoulder protectively.

That's when Elena knew she wanted to get rid of the female Salvatore for taking the attention off of her from the older Salvatore...

" Back on topic." Stefan brings everyone back to the original conversation.

" Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose starts.

" Who is he?" Elena asks tensing a bit.

" He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon answers. Legend my ass I thought.

" From the first generation of vampires." Stefan explained further. I chuckled.

" Really the originals didn't give it away?" I ask sarcastically causing him to roll his eyes playfully.

" Like Elijah?" Elena asked.

" No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose existed crossing her arms over her chest. I thought maybe this was the time to tell them.

" Elijah is nothing compared to a Easter Bunny, trust me. Plus, Klaus is a piece of shit." I spoke him causing the heads of my brother's to snap my way.

" You know him?!" Damon raises his voice. Stefan was shocked. He really thought Klaus was a legend. Only if he knew...

" I not only knew him but I was in love with him." I sigh sadly.

Seeing the look on his sisters face made him get into his over protective big brother mode. " Did he hurt you? Because I don't care how old he is I will kill him!"

" Something like that." I shrug not really wanting to explain what happened and I guess Damon noticed because he immediately shut up.

" You loved him?" Stefan exclaimed.

" Yup. It all started in the 20's and ended a couple months ago." I answered playing with my fingers.

" She could be working for him!" Elena shouts point to me.

I sped grabbing her by her neck and pushing her against the wall. " YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! DON'T QUESTION THE AMOUNT OF LOYALTY AND LOVE I HAVE FOR MY BROTHER'S."