Forever It Is

" That's it, I'm killing that doppelgänger and her little blue eyed toy." Kol speaks harshly tears still running down his face.

" No!" Jordan and Klaus snaps.

" Try and stop me." Kol growls.

" Why not? She and Matt killed Serena! They deserve it!" Rebekah shouts.

Jordan sobs into his father's side as Klaus hold him tighter and let's out a cry. " Killing her is too easy. It's too generous. I want it to be painful." His eyes fall back on Serena's blood soaked body.

This time Damon dropped to his knees, letting Stefan go, Elijah rushed and pulled him into his arms, embracing him. " She has all I ever really had! I should have came with you guys, I shouldn't have left her. My li-ttle s-sister, she's really gone." Her death finally really hit Damon.

" S-She was the only one who believed in me." Katherine sobs into Rebekah's neck who has tears flowing down her face.

" I was supposed to protect her, make sure she wouldn't, die." Selene sobs into Finn's chest who is crying silently.

Jordan lifted his head out of his fathers chest before looking at his mothers body. He wipes his tears pushing a strand of lose hair behind her ear. " Why did you have to go? Why did you have to leave! You promised you would stay!" Jordan shouts clutching on to her hand.

Klaus once again brings Jordan into his chest. Jordan shakes his head trying to get out of his father's embrace. Klaus just holds on tighter, Jordan punches his chest and Klaus let's him. " She promised, dad! She promised she wouldn't leave me anytime soon! She lied!" Jordan cries still punching his father's chest.

" She lied!" Jordan repeats slumping into Klaus's arms who was still crying not only cause of his own hurt, but his sons.

Damon watching feels his heartbreak. He looks to his sister. He slowly moves to her squaring right next to Klaus and Jordan who both clutched on to her cold hand. Damon does the same with her empty hand.

When he takes her hand in his, suddenly he feels her hand to warm up, he looks to Jordan and Klaus who happen to notice the same thing. They look at her hand to see them glowing, instead of their usual white and gold it was now blue and gold. The glowing slowly covers up her whole body.

" What's happening?" Stefan watches as he struggles to stand on his feet. They all look to Selene for an answer.

" I-I don't know." Selene shrugs wiping her tears away.

Once the glowing mist fully covers her body. Her body sort of lifts towards the ceiling, Klaus, Jordan and Damon letting go of her hand. After 2 minutes the mist suddenly disappears and her body falls back onto the couch.

" Nothing happened, she's still dead." Kol whispers looking at his best friends body.

A gasp suddenly sounded through the air, followed, by harsh coughing. Klaus and Jordan look at her with wide eyes as Serena slowly and carefully sits up wincing a bit as she did.

" Darlin'—." Kol cries.

Serena turns her gaze to him. Her eyes holding nothing, but exhaustion. " Kola."

Kol let's out a sob before pushing Damon out the way and rushed into Serena's arms. Serena winced slightly, but quickly wrapped her arms around him.

" Move." Klaus pushes Kol off her making Kol fall to the floor. Serena chuckles instantly brightening up the room. Klaus pulls Serena into his arms. " I thought I lost you. I thought you left me for good." Klaus cries into her neck.