Mikeal

In a classroom, Rebekah is sitting on a desk as she is swiping through pictures on a phone and sees a picture of Stefan and Elena. "Ugh. Vomit." She gags before she suddenly zooms in and sees the necklace around Elena's neck.

" Is that my neck..." Rebekah trails off and gets up and speaks down at Caroline. " Why is that doppelgänger bitch wearing my necklace?!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In the gym Stefan is feeding on an animal blood bag Serena had quickly gotten for him. Not that Klaus knows...

Klaus eyes Stefan. " It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot."

" No. You did this to him." Elena shakes her head.

" I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table." Klaus shoots back.

" Shut up before your dead on a table." Serena snaps at him.

The doors swing open and Rebekah marches in and rushes toward Elena. " Where is it?! Where's my necklace?"

" What are you talking about?" Klaus questions as Serena and Stefan share a subtle look.

" She has my necklace. Look." Rebekah gives him the phone so he can see the picture.

" Well, well. More lies." Klaus looks at Elena.

" Where...is it?" Rebekah glares at Elena.

" I don't have it anymore." Elena tells her.

" You're lying!" Rebekah shouts and vamps out going to attack Elena only to be blown away.

" Knock it off!" Serena shouts as they all look at her. " Let her explain and maybe you'll know more about the necklace."

Rebekah gets up wiping her clothes and she scowled at Serena who only rolls her eyeshadow

Klaus looks at Elena. She has her hand on her neck. " Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest."

Elena sighs looking up at him. " I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it."

" Katerina. Of course." Klaus chuckles. " Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?"

Klaus puts on the clock. There's a buzzer sound when the clock appears on the board. He goes over to Stefan and 'compels' him.
" Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to."

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Serena shouts. " GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Serena pushes Klaus back harshly causing him to stumble back into Rebekah.

Klaus speeds in front of her looking into her eyes. " Your testing my patience, my love."

" No your testing mine." Serena shoots back. " Get away, I won't ask twice."

Klaus eyes her. He knew that if she really wanted to she can cause him damage like no other. He sighs and moves back looking over her shoulder at Stefan. " No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine."

Klaus slowly walks back keeping his eyes on Serena. He felt his heart sink at the fact that he may never get her forgiveness back and that's going to kill him. He turns with one last sad look, Rebekah looks at them and leaves with Klaus.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena, Stefan and Elena are still in the gym. There's just over six minutes left on the clock.