Sadly

" I thought you said it wouldn't be long." Jordan whines. 15 minutes have passed and Rebekah still hasn't woken up. He was getting antsy and bored.

" How about you and Damon go upstairs and he'll show you around the house." Serena suggests giving Damon a 'just do it' look.

Damon shrugs and nods. " Come on, kid." Jordan smiles and walks to Damon who wraps an arm around his shoulder as they walk out the cellar. Serena watches with a smile.

" You've grown quite fond of the young hybrid." Klaus states watching her smile.

Serena turns to him the smile still on her face. " I just can't help but of this feeling of wanting to care and protect him. Plus he's adorable and I know he's growing in you."

Klaus scoffs. " As if."

Serena laughs. " You know it's true." She watches Klaus giver her a playful look. She smirks. " He so is growing on you." Serena teases poking his stomach.

" Whatever you say, love." Klaus shrugs with a slight smile on his face.

Serena goes to speak, but gets cut off by a gasp. The Mother of Nature and the Original Hybrid turned their heads now looking at the blonde Original who was not sitting up with a hand to her chest.

" That bloody doppelgänger." Was the first thing the blonde Original says as she looks around finally meeting the two. " Brother, Sister. I'm sor—."

" You can say your apologies later, Stefan Salvatore has taken our family and we need to find him." Klaus cuts her off.

" After we get you changed and get something to eat." Serena adds. The girl looked dirty and she definitely wasn't going out looking like that.

" Yes, now let's go." Klaus helped her up and pushed to walk out the cellar.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

" Rena? Can I get french fries?" Jordan asks her as Serena parks her car right outside of the Grill.

" Didn't you ju-."

" He did and he can gladly have an order of french fries. Problem?" Serena raises her eyebrows at Damon.

" No ma'am." Damon shakes his head as he unbuckles his seatbelt.

" Good." Serena smile and unbuckled her seatbelt.

" Who exactly is he again?" Rebekah questions looking at the smaller boy as they get out the car. Both hybrids immediately taking the spots by her side. Serena links her arm with Klaus and wraps her other arm around Jordan's shoulders.

" This is Jordan." Serena introduces. Jordan smiles shyly at Rebekah who smiles at him kindly.

" I'm Rebekah."

" I know." Jordan nods. Serena smiles. Jordan can be shy but once you get to know him he is the sweetest person ever.

" Now that the introduction's are done, we have someone to find." Damon speaks up.

" Your right, let's go." Klaus gently pulls on Serena's arm. Serena moves her arm from around Jordan's shoulders and instantly Jordan intertwines their fingers.

Jordan felt the need to stay by Serena at all times because if he didn't she would disappear and he couldn't have that. He couldn't have the last person who cared for him slip away. If she did he didn't know what to do. They may have met not to long ago, but she filled a empty spot in his heart. He looked up to her, which is something he couldn't say about his birth giver.