Worried

Serena let's a small groan leave her lips as she stirs opening her eyes. She glanced around the room around her, it was dark, the only source of light from the many candles that were on the concrete floor and stone walls.

She feels a hand run through her hand and she looks up seeing Hayley smiling down at her gently. "Hello, sunshine."

Serena gives her a tiny smile picking up her head and leaning against the stone wall. "Where are we?"

Hayley goes to answer, but gets cut off when Sophie suddenly walks in. "She kidnapped us."

Serena shoots up. "What do you want, Sophie? Why are we here? You know I can kill you with just a flick of my wrist."

"Mother nature." Sophie says panicked. "Please, I'm sorry, just give me a chance to explain."

"A chance?" Hayley questions. "You kidnapped us and now you think you can get a chance? You almost killed us! You almost killed her!"

"Hayley—."

"No!" Hayley cuts Serena off. "She almost killed you! She out your life in danger and—."

"I want to hear what she has to say." Serena says softly to Hayley grabbing her hand, making Hayley calm down. "You better have a good explanation because if you don't, I kill you and your coven."

Sophie quickly nods. "A while ago, when you left New Orleans, the Originals following after, your son...Marcel, took over. He banished all witches from doing any magic, shunning us to the shadows and holding us back from being our true selves."

"Like the werewolves..."

"Mhm." Sophie hums.

"Where does Serena come into play?" Hayley asks keeping a grip on Serena's hand. Serena smiling slightly at her protectiveness.

"My sister, Jane-Anne obviously, is now dead because of Marcel and before she died, she had this amazing ability to detect when a woman is pregnant."

"Okay..." Serena trails off not getting the point.

"Gosh." Sophie sighs. "You're pregnant Serena...With Klaus's baby. You're carrying a miracle baby."

Serena felt her whole body freeze in place. She felt paralyzed. She couldn't move. She was pregnant with her soulmates baby, this should be the happiest moment of her life, but it's the total opposite because her and Klaus weren't together. Their souls were still intwined, but officially she was still a second choice to him...at least that's what she thought.

"You're lying." Serena whispers. Hayley wraps a comforting arm around her shoulder.

"This is not something I would lie about. Not to you. You being mother nature comes with the gift of being fertile." Sophie states. "You are the key to saving this city from the vampires like Marcel. We need Klaus's help and I know he'll do it if he finds out there's a chance Marcel will come after you and your baby."

"Marcel would never." Serena shakes her head leaning into Hayley's side.

"You don't know that now, do you?" Sophie raises an eyebrow at her before walking out and going towards another room.

"Hayley." Serena cries. There was no denying she was pregnant, everything added up starting with the constant dizziness and headaches. "I'm scared."

"I got you." Hayley holds her to her chest. "I got you, okay? No matter what."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Bring her out!" Sophie shouts.