Their Kiss - Charlight

It was a soft but passionate kiss, the type that tells you everything without even having to speak a word.

The lavender haired boy seperated from the shorter girl slowly, silently. His eyes remained close, his breath kept inside his lungs.

The orange haired girl looked in shock at the boy's face, it had finally happened. He had finally kissed her... Light had finally kissed Charli.

A few seconds passed before the boy's amethyst colored eyes opened slowly, his cheeks painted a light pink.

Once he caught Charli's face, he looked away quickly, too embarrassed to hold her gaze. He felt as her soft hand grasped his own, and quietly intertwined her fingers with his.

He was afraid to look up at her, afraid that even if Charli was holding his hand, she would still laugh at him. Or worse, the others would... No no, Charli laughing at him would surely be more heart breaking than being humiliated by strangers.

Light felt as the girls body shook softly, small giggles escaping her mouth. It was different than he imagined, cute laughs, ones he could listen to for hours and not get tired of.

Not laughs that would infiltrate his mind and create heart wrenching nightmares. The lavender haired boy slowly lifted his head, taking a small breath.

He caught a sight of her face, she was... beautiful. Her amber eyes seemed to shine, her cheeks aglow with a soft rosy pink, her giggles sounded like sunshine covered honey drops, her long hair swaying softly in the wind.

She gave him a soft smile, knowing that this was hard for him, that this was a breath-taking moment for both of them, the true start of their shared story.

"Heh, I think I get it now," Light said, his voice barely a whisper, but loud enough for Charli to hear, "I'm in love with you, and that's okay!" The sentence followed with his soft chuckle.