R-sD Part 5 - Finale

"Alright is everyone ready?" Alex asked as she peered through the rear view mirror at the others, back at the wheel.

"Yep." The members said in unison from the back as they finished putting on their seatbelts and getting accommodated in the van once more.

"Okay!" She said happily as she began the drive to Disney Land.

"I wonder if they'll have chocolate cake." Levi muttered next to Alex as he gazed outside, his mind elsewhere.

"I'm not sure if they'll sell it just like you like it, but you'll find something!" The other said as she kept her eyes on the road.

"I hope so." The raven haired boy said as he became quiet once more, his mind drifting to his possible future chocolate cake.

"Luca do you think the games will be rigged at the park?" Charli asked her close friend as she fiddled with her dress.

"Most likely." The other said blandly.

"Do not worry Charli, if anything goes wrong I can call my Uncle to help us." Light said from her other side with a wide grin.

"Mmm... No thank you Light..." The pumpkin haired girl muttered awkwardly with a look of mild terror and disgust all in one.

"Suit yourself." The shorter said as he dramatically turned his head the other way, receiving soft giggles from Charli in return.

"Hey Sora, you asleep?" Jaxx asked as he glanced at his boyfriend who had his head resting on the red head's shoulder.

"Nope." He muttered, his cheek staying glued to the other's shoulder.

"Have you finally regained all your energy?" The taller asked as he ruffled Sora's hair softly.

"Mmm... I don't think so. I wanna save it for Disney Land." Sora muttered once again, his voice barely a whisper.

"Alright darling." Jaxx said, the rarely used nickname slipping out of his mouth without meaning too.

He almost never used it, unless saying goodnight to his already sleeping boyfriend. It was never said on camera either. It was a silent name, one that only Jaxx knew about.

"I like that pet name..." Sora said, still a whisper, but loud enough for the other to hear.

"You do?" The red head asked, a hint of surprise in his words.

"Yea, really makes you sound like a farmer..." Sora muttered as he chuckled softly, his laughter fading away as his head tilted forward.

Asleep once again.

Maybe he was feeling a bit under the weather. Or maybe, the rocking of the car served as a lullaby to the cyan boy. It was unknown, but the red head knew he had to figure it out. He cared for his lover too much to let these questions slip away from his grasp.

For now, all he could do was look out the window. Unlike his boyfriend, he was not tired. He formed shapes out of the clouds in the oh so blue sky. Oh so blue like Sora. God, he was nervous.

********

"Hey sleepy heads, wake up." Luca said loudly as he awoke the couple.

It seemed this whole trip was full of falling asleep and being woken up.

"Are we here?" Jaxx muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

He hadn't expected to fall asleep, maybe the nervousness had gotten to him. But there was nothing to be nervous about, if you looked at it realistically.

They both loved each other, didn't they? And it wasn't like he was asking Sora to marry him. At least, not yet...

"Jaxx? You okay?" The orange girl's figure came into view as the red head came back to the present.