Together At Last - Soraxx

Requested by TheRobloxianNub

A/N: This is part two of "The Gate"

Listen to Just the Two of Us by Lucy Ellis (cover!)

********

"I can't believe you never knew that there was an easier way to get across the gate!" Charli exclaimed in between loud giggles.

She wiped her forming tears away before being bombarded with Sora's remark, "The gate never came with a manual okay?!"

He glared at Charli before his lips quickly formed into a smirk. "Whatever, this shows how strong our love is."

"Hey! I would swim under the gates at any given moment if it was for Light!" The ginger replied back defensively, her usually heartwarming demeanor slipping away by the second.

"Okay, okay, break it up you two." Alex grumbled, bringing the attention back to the real deal at hand.

"Now that Sora and Jaxx are married, it's finally time to leave this wretched place and go to the In-Between!" She started, "Everyone's packed up, right?"

The rest of the friend group agreed in unison, Sora and Jaxx happiest of them all.

They hadn't even been married for a day yet, but due to Sora's constant whining of not being able to be with Jaxx because of Heaven and Hell's differences, they'd decided to cut the wedding short as soon as the kiss had been shared and get ready for their long awaited move.

"Let's get going then!" The blonde happily declared as she turned on her heel and made her way towards the end of the gate.

The rest of the Squad followed right after, the whole group side by side after passing the tall structure that had pushed them apart for so long.

"So... How do we actually get there?" Light asked his sister after he caught up to her.

"You'd think that the In-Between would be in between Heaven and Hell, but the only thing in between is that pond."

"Mhm, so where is it?" Light continued to prod as he shielded his eyes with his hand and pretended to look around.

Alex stiffled a laugh before replying, "Up ahead, it's in between, but also in front..."

The shorter boy stared at his sister with a confused look as he continued walking alongside her, nothing from her sentence had made sense to him.

Behind the two, Charli and Luca were singing songs to pass the time, the ginger occasionally edging Levi to join in.

At the far end, the newly weds walked in silence. Sora stole quick glances at Jaxx every so often, thinking the other didn't notice until he spoke up.

"You wanna tell me something Sora?" Jaxx asked as he locked eyes with Sora.

"No..." He replied, dragging out the word.

"Then why are you staring at me so much?"

"Nothing, I'm just excited to finally be with you!" Sora chirped as his eyes sparkled.

"Me too." The red head replied softly, a sweet smile directed at Sora.

"Actually there is something..." He muttered as he looked back to the others in front of him.

"Mhm?"

"I reallyyyyy wanna hug you, but at the same time I don't want to until we get to our new home." Sora explained, his face a mix of emotions.