Stargazing - Soraxx

"Pssst Sora, wake up." Jaxx whispered loudly as he nudged Sora's shoulder.

"It's too early Jaxx, go back to beddd" Sora groaned back in reply while keeping his eyes closed.

"Come on blue boy I have something to show you!" Jaxx said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Fine, but if it's not a big plate of warm pancakes I'm not gonna be very happy." Sora stated, a playful tone visible in his words.

He got up slowly, making sure to tuck in Mr. Cuddles before being grabbed by the hand by Jaxx and rushed out the bedroom door.

"Jaxx what's so important that you have to wake me up in the middle of the night hm?" Sora asked curiously, his voice still husky from having been woken up so abruptly.

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise..." He whispered back, careful not to wake up the rest of the squad from their slumber.

Going down the stairs was a bit harder though, as they creaked a lot, and the boys' giggles only made it worse. They managed to slip out the front door without waking anyone up and were soon out in the fresh air.

"Soooo.... You gonna tell me yet? Or am I still gonna have to get dragged to who knows where?" Sora asked, even more curious than before, but managing to sound annoyed.

"We're almost there, calm down you're so-" the red head was cut off by the shorter boy's giddy scream.

"Oooh I know!" the cyan haired boy said suddenly, his ocean blue eyes shining in the darkness.

"You called me out here because you wanted to have a midnight make out session, am I right?~" he tossed out a playful wink accompanied with his flashy grin.

"Um no, not really, maybe later?" Jaxx said awkwardly, feeling a bit anxious now. What if Sora didn't like the surprise he'd planned out for him?

"Oh, okay then." The cyan haired boy replied, adding a warm smile so as to not disappoint Jaxx. The red head held onto the shorter boy's hand tighter, speeding up their pace.

They made their way towards a large field, the stars the only form of light to illuminate them on their midnight journey.

"Alright sit down now." Jaxx said as he sat down, not letting go of Sora's hand. As they both sat next to each other, Sora stared at him for a few seconds.

"Jaxx, we're stupid, we should've brought a jacket or something. It's freezing cold! Hold meee." The cyan haired boy whined at the other.

Jaxx chuckled at Sora's childlike behavior, moving himself closer to the cyan boy to warm him up.

"Okay... So what's the surprise?" Sora asked, this time sure that Jaxx would finally reveal the grand answer.

"Well I wanted to ask you out on a date, but I didn't really know where to take you..." The red head said slowly, "But then I remembered that you like space and stuff, so I took you here. We can stargaze together!"

Sora looked into Jaxx's warm red eyes.

Wow, was he lucky to have Jaxx. Heh, it was funny how just some time ago they were enemies. But now, he could barely go anywhere without being reminded of his wonderful lover.

A large smile grew on his face as he pushed Jaxx down to the grass. Their backs touching the cold grass as he intertwined his fingers with the red head.

"Thanks Jaxx, I love it." He said softly as the lovers stared up at the dark sky, hand in hand, shining brighter than the stars themselves.