Helmet Kisses - Soraxx

"Hmph." Sora pouted as he turned his head away from his red headed lover.

"Aw c'mon Sora, y'know I'm just looking out for you." Jaxx muttered, his bright red eyes trying to reach the other's ocean blues.

"I mean, it's just a kiss, nothing's gonna happennnn." the cyan haired boy whined in reply.

"Nope, I have a cold and if we kiss you're gonna get sick too." He said as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

"But how am I supposed to survive for that long without kissing you???" Sora continued whining loudly.

"Fine fine, let's see what I can do." Jaxx said as he got up from their bed.

"Hey wait, where are you going?" Sora  asked as he extended his hand at Jaxx while giving him puppy eyes.

"Just give me a second blue boy, don't be impatient now." The other replied as he made his way towards their shared closet.

The cyan haired boy watched as his red headed lover looked through the closet's belongings, tossing things here and there.

"Ahaha, found it!" Jaxx said proudly as he got out of his squatting position with two helmets in hand.

"What are you gonna do with those?" Sora asked curiously as Jaxx made his way back to the bedside.

"You'll see, put this one on." He said in reply as he passed Sora the cyan helmet he had used in their QnA video a few days ago.

"I forgot how fogged up these helmets were." Sora said once he had the helmet on as he tried to locate his surroundings.

The shorter boy took a step forward trying to find his boyfriend, bumping into him on the way.

"Sora you're supposed to kiss my helmet not my chest." Jaxx chuckled playfully.

"Yea yea, no need to rub in our height difference." Sora said as he stuck his tongue out at the other, realizing too late that Jaxx couldn't even see it.

The cyan haired boy felt a soft tap on his helmet.He looked up to faintly see the outline of Jaxx's helmet touching his.

"So was this your plan?" He asked confused, not really sure of how this made anything better.

"It's the closest thing you'll get to a kiss. Y'know, a helmet kiss!" Jaxx said as he chuckled.

"Hmmm fine." Sora replied playfully as he tapped back lovingly.

********

Hihi! Weird ending to the story but couldn't really figure out what else to add. Maybe I'll add more later? On another note, the 9 million special was spicy, cute Soraxx moments. Might make a Soraxx oneshot inspired by the angel clip soon 🌝. Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading, and as always stay safe! <333

- Hochi ♡