Naps - Soraxx

The soft sound of Jaxx flipping through a book's pages adorned the cold and rainy afternoon that was visible outside the window.

The bedroom door opened slowly, Sora walking in as he dragged his slippered feet lazily across the floor.

Jaxx didn't bother to look up from his place on the bed, muttering a "Hi baby," in between his reading.

"Mm" the other mumbled softly as he got on the bed and laid himself down in between his lover's legs; his chin resting on Jaxx's abdomen.

"What's up?" The red head asked lovingly, taking note of what page he had stopped at before giving his full attention to his boyfriend.

"Sleepy"

"Nap?" Jaxx asked as he reached down and began to ruffle Sora's hair gently.

"Mhm" the shorter mumbled softly again, turning his face sideways so his cheek would rest on the other's body and then slid his arms around the red head's waist.

"Mkay" Jaxx spoke as he gently slid off Sora's slippers to the floor with his own feet.

The red head went back to ruffling Sora's hair, slower this time, knowing that it helped Sora fall asleep.

He began to read again, retracting his hand from his cyan lover's hair when needing to turn a page.

Sora's breathing became softer as he fell deeper into his slumber. His soft snores one of the few sounds in the room.

Jaxx looked over at the clock, and then back at his boyfriend. He would only read a few more pages. The red head knew Sora loved naps, especially when it included Jaxx's pampering.

After a few more minutes of reading, he decided to close the book. He retracted his hand away quickly, careful not to wake the other boy from his sleep.

Jaxx stifled a quiet yawn as he put the book down on the bedside table. He turned back to Sora, gently brushing his cyan hair away from his closed eyes.

"Sweet dreams love," Jaxx cooed. He gave his own finger a kiss and then gently tapped his lover's forehead with it, knowing all to well that there was no way for him to directly give Sora a kiss without waking him up.

********

Hihi! Sorry this oneshot is shorter than all the others, I honestly didn't know what else to include. I don't think there was much else I could write though-- I think this is still a cute oneshot nevertheless. I'm gonna work on more oneshots tomorrow and hopefully I'll finish them and upload them before Monday! I was originally gonna publish this along with the (not yet written) oneshots, but I grew impatient, so here ya go. Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading this super short oneshot, and as always, stay safe! <333

- Hochi ♡