Thunderstorms and sleepovers - Soraxx

CRASH

The loud thunder broke through Sora's sleep, waking him up with a start. He looked around for Mr. Cuddles, his heart beat going who knows how many miles per hour.

Sora grasped Mr. Cuddle's soft front paw and squeezed him tightly. This was fine, it was just a thunderstorm, it wasn't like it was gonna hurt him or any-

BOOM

He jumped out of bed and was out of his room in a flash, heading straight for his red headed lover's bedroom. Pushing the door open quietly, he heard Jaxx's soft snores.

He creeped in on his tippy toes and neared the bed. "Pssst Jaxx" Sora said softly, with no avail. "Fine whatever, I don't need you to wake up to sleep in your bed. Move over!"

He pushed him slightly, making a little bit of space for himself and snuggled close to Jaxx. "Soraaaaaa" a soft husky groan with a hint of annoyance escaped from Jaxx's mouth, "move overrrr you're stealing the warm spot of my bed."

Sora stared at him for a little, concentrating on his features. His dark, red, spiky hair, his blazing red eyes, his mischievous grin- wait mischievous grin?

"Why do you have that dumb smile splattered on your face Jaxx?" Sora asked cautiously, knowing something was up.

"Go sleep on the rug or something Sora, I never invited you hereeee." Jaxx groaned playfully as he turned his back to Sora.

"Hey!" Sora said, obviously offended. "You can't treat me like a dog. I'm not sleeping on your rug, move over and comfort meee!" He said as a pout formed on his face.

"Fine fine, I'll protect you, and you'll protect Mr. Cuddles okay?" Jaxx said, his smile "visible" in the darkness. Sora snuggled in closer, already feeling as his body warmed up from Jaxx's radiating heat.

He felt as his eyelids started weighing more, letting sleep take him as he mumbled a soft "I love you Jaxx" right before he fell asleep. Jaxx put his arms around Sora as he focused on his boyfriend's soft snores.

"Dream of me, won't you my cyan boy?" he whispered adoringly before closing his eyes, Sora's face the last thing he saw before sleep caught up to him again.