R-sD Part 3

"Hey Alex do you have any gum?" Charli asked as she dried her hands.

"Hm? Oh, do you need some for when the plane starts flying?" The blond girl replied back as she lifted her eyebrow.

"Yea, my ears get really sensitive when the plane lifts off!" The pumpkin haired girl chirped.

"Mhm, here you go!" Alex muttered as she rummaged through her purse.

********

"Psst babe, wake up. Our plane is here" the red head whispered into the other's ear.

Sora stirred as his eyes opened to see the rest of the squad heading towards their plane's boarding gates.

He rubbed his eyes as a soft "5 more minutes..." escaped his lips.

"You can continue your beauty sleep when we're on the plane." Jaxx stated playfully as he ruffled up the other's cyan hair.

"Mmm okay." Sora muttered as he grabbed Jaxx's hand and slowly led him towards the gates.

********

"Hey guys let's watch a movie!" Charli exclaimed at her seating partners; Light and Luca.

"Let's watch something scary!" Luca said with a sly grin.

"No!! I do not want to have to push La Llorona out of this plane." Light yelped as he quickly clicked the screen for "The Little Mermaid."

"Ooh I love this movie!!' the pumpkin haired girl said giddily as she turned her attention towards the screen.

********

"I just don't understand why we couldn't bring Miss Misa with us." Levi muttered as he turned his head away from Alex.

"You know why Levi. It's too expensive to bring her along. Besides, you're not the only one who misses her!" The blonde girl scolded him.

"Yea yea, whatever..." Levi said playfully as he turned his head back to Alex.

********

I should probably take a nap while Sora's still sleeping, Jaxx thought to himself as he studied his sleeping boyfriend. I haven't taken a nap yet, and it probably won't be possible once the overly energetic Sora is back.

He snuggled closer to the other as he closed his eyes and let the warmth cradle him to the land of dreams.

********

Hihi! Short part? I couldn't figure out what else to put in these scenes :( on the bright side, many Soraxx moments! Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading, and as always, stay safe! <333

- Hochi ♡