Jaxx's Little Angel <3 - Soraxx

"Alright come out Sora." Jaxx said loudly as he waited for his boyfriend to walk out of the closet with the Halloween costume that Jaxx had picked out for him.

"No way, this is too embarrassing!" Sora shouted from the other room.

"What do you mean? You've cosplayed in the MHA uniform before, and you didn't seem embarrassed when you wore that." Jaxx replied as he laid down on their bed, he knew this was gonna take a while.

He heard as Sora paced around the closet, "Yea, well. That was different wasn't it?" The shorter boy muttered loud enough for the red head to hear.

"You've also twerked in front of Alex, Levi, and me. Oh, and let's not forget the whole fandom." Jaxx continued.

"That was a dare." Sora yelled out quickly, his voice unable to hide the lie.

"Mhm, sure. What's so embarrassing about the outfit anyway? It's just an angel costume that has a skirt. You rock skirts, you'll look cute." Jaxx said as he put his hands over his amber eyes.

The room was silent for a little, Jaxx's breathing the only noise that could be heard.

"Fine." The cyan haired boy said suddenly, making Jaxx jump.

The taller one quickly opened his eyes to see his usually all blue boyfriend now in a white angel costume standing next to him.

He sat up as he scanned Sora from head to toe. "Baby, you look so cute!" The red head said lovingly.

"Mmm... I prefer hot, but okay." Sora said as he playfully rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

"Alright then. You look hot, Hot Stuff." Jaxx said as he gave the shorter boy a wink.

Sora struck a pose, definitely feeling himself. "So, what happened to the wizard costume?" Jaxx asked curiously as he took hold of his boyfriend's hand and made him sit down next to him.

"Oh, um... Chippy ate it-" Sora said as he stifled a laugh.

"Chippy, Charli's squirrel, ate your Halloween costume?..." Jaxx asked slowly.

"Yep, just like that. It's alright though, it wasn't my size to be honest." Sora said.

"You look cuter as an angel anyway, really fits the 'Sora's little devil' role." The red head replied giddily.

"I don't think it's normal for an angel to be with a devil-" The other replied.

"But it's okay, the red devil suit fits you well. What can I say, you look hot too, Hot Stuff." Sora mocked.

"Haha, you're sooo funny." The taller replied dryly.

"If it wasn't for you being my little angel you'd definitely be dead by now." Jaxx said playfully as he tackled Sora down.

********

Hihi! I thought this story would turn out to be longer but--- anyway cute story. I'm gonna admit it, I think I enjoy writing Soraxx oneshots more than Charlight :') probably because Soraxx is a lot more frequent in the Squad's videos compared to Charlight. Anyway um petition for Sora to wear the angel costume. 🌝 Anyway (again) hope you enjoyed reading and as always, stay safe! <333

-Hochi ♡