Chapter 24

"Two is better than one"

Amusing would be a great word to describe the situation. Emerson rushing into the Ravenclaw common room in hopes of finding Marco somewhere, nothing so far. Victoria falling asleep in a dark corner with her book hanging around. Two werewolves outside ready to come after them. As well as three sighted animals.

"Where the hell is you, Marco," Emerson whispered under her breath. She knew Marco wasn't in his dorm, he always waits for them both in the common room to say goodnight. At times he doesn't do this, times when there's a full moon. Ever since the ending of last year.

Whilst Emerson carried on searching for Marco, Victoria was sound asleep until there someone suddenly shook her awake.

Her eyes flashed open trying to adjust to what was in front of her. James, it was James.

Victoria took all her possessions as she stood up. She was about to leave until James held onto her elbow yanking her back.

"What the bloody fuck are you doing here?!" He yelled as quietly as he could. By the sound of his voice, you could tell he wasn't angry nor upset, worried would be the right fit.

"Me? What the bloody fuck are you doing here?" Victoria asked as she heard a sudden howl. Her head turned to the broken window. "How did you even get here?"

Once another howl came along James waisted no time. He held her arms tightly, looking at her dead in the eyes. "Look I need you to get out of here, it's far too dangerous."

"How? I'm supposed to wait for Emi," Victoria thought for a second. Where is Emerson? "Speaking of her where is she?"

The howling increased as well as the urgency to get Victoria out. "Why didn't you leave when you could've?!"

"Because the scent is stronger with two, why are you here?"

At that moment a loud crash occurred. James nudged Victoria back into the corner she was originally at. He was quick to turn back into his animagus form. The expression on Victoria's face was the most confused yet terrified expression that she's ever made.

As she looked at her surroundings she caught sight of a large werewolf, up close it was terrifying, absolutely terrifying. There was also a large black dog with a rat on its back.

The werewolf hit itself repeatedly as Victoria's scent grew. The werewolf even bite itself as what would be considered a distraction.

The black dog as well as the deer tried to help the werewolf calm down but nothing seemed to work.

While they did that Victoria panted repeatedly trying not to make noise at all in the far dark corner she hid in.

The soft noises she continued to make made the werewolf grow impatient, the werewolf slowly walked towards the darkness of the corner, the deer tried to distract it while the large dog tried to play with the werewolf, even the rat tried to distract it.

Even with all of that the werewolf took sight of the terrified girl, Victoria tried not to scream as the werewolf came closer to her. At one point the werewolf grew taller, it soon growled causing Victoria to let out an ear-piercing scream.