Chapter 29

Tough Love

"What are you doing?" Victoria walked into her dorm after a long day of classes, as she saw Emerson move around with so much equipment.

"Moving all this equipment," Emerson said not moving her eyes from all the unorganized sections that have risen in her dorm.

Victoria took a closer look at it, it was all quidditch gear, she would know since she is a part of the Potter home.

"They had tryouts already?" Victoria furrowed her eyebrows, she wanted to see Emerson try out wanting to show her support.

Emerson turned to Victoria with the same furrowed eyebrows. "They had them last week, I could've sworn I sent you a letter since I had forgotten myself."

"You sent a letter?"

"Yes, I sent it to you while I was at the hospital wing, I think," Emerson returned to her equipment trying to figure out the best spot for them.

Victoria knew that Emerson wanted to be a part of the quidditch team, she also knew how much Emerson hated exercise so it didn't really click to her why Emerson joined quidditch. But she also never questioned it.

While Emerson organized her side of the dorm, Victoria took out her writing journal. She sat herself down at her personal desk where she wrote a lot of poems, short stories, and her newest edition, werewolves. Knowing that Marco wanted her to take no part in anything that had the word werewolf in it, she knew he'd be so very upset at her for continuing her werewolf studies.

Losing herself in her writing she didn't even notice Emerson peering over her shoulder. "Werewolf lover?"

Emerson's voice caused Victoria to jump smearing some of the ink on her hand. Victoria turned her head looking at Emerson with a very annoyed look.

"Was that necessary?"

"Yes, but you should know by now I was going to do that, I mean that's kinda on you," Emerson tried to take another look at the journal but Victoria closed the journal shut not allowing her to see.

"I see you've sparked an interest for werewolves," Emerson sat herself down on the floor beside the desk. "What's your next short story going to be? "Werewolf man meets hot gay man?" If you use that you gotta give me credits though."

It wasn't a bad idea, sounds like it could have a really tragic ending.

Besides that Victoria smiled at Emerson before putting her journal away in a safe locked area. "But wouldn't it be a cool story?"

"Yes it would be, but that's not really what I'm basing the writings on, it's more of studies on werewolves."

Emerson always loved to read Victoria's stories no matter what they were, she never enjoyed reading any other book, story, novel, etc. that wasn't Victorias.

A silence then came upon them, neither of them really liked being quiet especially not Emerson. It wasn't an awkward silence either, it felt a lot more comforting. But Emerson still felt it was necessary to speak.

"Will you be coming to my quidditch game?" Emerson laid herself down on Victorias bed playing with the stuffed bear on it.