Chapter 30

"Ang lamigggg!!!"

"Tanga VJ 'wag mo 'kong basain bonak ka ba?!"

Natatawa nalang kami sa tatlong kasama kong naliligo sa ilog. Calys sat next to me in this big rock. We stayed at his house last night since it's late na to go back. He allowed us naman to sleep there.

"Hey," he started.

"Hmm?" I can't looked at him. I am looking at my friends whose playing around the river.

"Did I hear it right last night?" Kinabahan ako.

"What?" I looked at him but this time, he was the one who looked away.

"You want us to start again?" He shyly said. Nahiya rin ako.

"Ha? Anong sinasabi mo?" Maangmaangan ko.

"Tss... It's okay if you don't want too. I understand where you coming from." Hindi ako sumagot at nanatiling nakatingin sa malayo.

"But, can you let me court you instead?" Nagugulat ko siyang tiningnan.

"Ha?"

"You kept saying 'Ha?' I said, allow me to court you." Parang he's not asking 'no? Tsk.

"Why would I allow you?"

Nakita kong natigilan siya. Umiwas siya nang tingin sabay binato sa malayo ang maliit na bato na kanina pa nilalaro ng mga kamay niya.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to do the things that I didn't before."

"So you're just make things right?"

"Yeah, but not for the sake of making things right. I really want to do all the things that I failed to do before, this time I will not holding back."

"I'm your suitor now." He stated.

"Desisyon ka?" Natatawa kong tanong. He chuckled.

Last night, I clearly understand why did he do  that. But not just because I understand it, doesn't mean that justified his actions. It was wrong. We shouldn't have do that. But like I always said, we are not on his shoes. We see things differently. Maybe that time, that was the only solution that he saw.

I deeply sighed. That was all in the past. All that matters now is he's making things right.

I held his hand. Bahagya ko itong pinisil at sinserong nginitian siya. Just an assurance that he's doing right.

---

"Thank you so much Calys for being here tonight. We are very happy for your come back. So how's your vacation?"

I am watching Calys' guesting today. It's been a month since he came back and this is his first ever appearance on national TV.

"It was great."

"What's your plan now that you came back? Do you have any upcoming shows?"

"Uhmm, none." Tipid siyang ngumiti. "This is the only one I accepted."

"Wow, we feel so honored but can we know why?"

"Well first of all, I wanted to say thank you for all the support although out the years even when I'm in a total hiatus for about a year. Thank you for still waiting for me." When the camera rolled, I saw a lot of teary eyed fans. He was really loved by many.

"Secondly, I want you guys to know that I will no longer accepting movies po. I will focus more in music because that's what I really wanted to do. I hope you understand."