Prologue

"And we'll build this love from the ground up
Now 'til forever it's all of me, all of you
Just take my hand
And I'll be the man your dad hoped that I'd be"

I was staring at the most in demand singer today. Ano kayang feeling kung ikaw ang kinakantahan niya? I looked for another angle so I can capture him perfectly.

"And we'll build this love from the ground up
For worse or for better
And I will be all you need
Beside you I'll stand through the good and the bad
We'll give all that we have
And we'll build this love from the ground up"

He's like the epitome of perfection. Well, for me. But not because he's gwapo, matangkad, magaling kumanta though balita ko rin sa mga fans niya na mabait siya. It's not like that. He has something that I can't pinpoint. Nagulat ako nang mapako ang tingin niya sa camera ko. I was about take another shot pero parang natuod ang mga daliri ko. He's staring at my camera with his paired of beautiful yet mysterious eyes while singing. Come on heart, hold on!

"Someday we'll wake up
With thousands of pictures
Sixty-five years in this little house
I won't trade for nothing, the life that we built
I'll kiss you goodnight and say I love you still"

My heart beats rapidly. Why does he have to stare that way? It's like he was singing for me. Damn.

I am capturing you, but it seems like you're the one who captured me.

---

Song: From the ground up by Dan+Shay.

This is the Villa Priscilla Series #2. You can go to my profile to read VPS#1 entitled Peace Within. Please vote and feel free to comment. Enjoy reading.

Thank you mga madam!

-AB