Chapter 4

"Ms. Alynna! Oh my God. I've seen the all the photos and it were incredibly good." Mrs. Bettina said.

Today is her daughter's birthday. My team arrived at the venue earlier than the guests because you know, we need to take a good pictures of the venue. Mrs. Bettina welcomed me. Nauna kasi sila Miro dito kaya hindi kami magkakasabay.

I looked at her. Hindi siya kasama na nag-asikaso ng pre-debut shoot ng anak niya kaya ngayon lang siya nakapag-comment sa photoshoots. Sa secretary niya lang kami nakikipag-communicate.

"Thank you, Ma'am." She held my hand.

"Just Tita Bettina, dear." Wow. I never knew she's nice. Though she approached me nicely before but of course she's an actress. Baka pinaplastik niya lang ako noon and maybe now? Lol. I'm kidding.

"Sure, Tita." I smiled after.

"Just don't forget to enjoy the party as well, okay? If you need anything, just call me." I just nodded. Fine. She's nice.

We started to work. Since it is surely star studded again, we need to do good. Baka makabingwit ulit kami ng bigating clients you know. I'm eyeing for that especially to those famous one. Magandang promotion 'yon sa studio. Kapag artista kasi ang kliyente, tiyak inaabangan ang mga pictures kaya we hope to get popular clients. But of course we entertain everyone as long as we agreed for the conditions, well both sides.

Later on, the guests are arriving. Parang awarding lang ang peg ng red carpet. Very charity ball naman ang picture taking sa entrance palang together with their partners. Yung totoo? Debut ba 'to?

But yeah getting back to my business, I'm waiting for Bianca to arrive. She's Mrs. Bettina's daughter. After I went here I did a photoshoot again with her at the hotel she's staying. In a minute by now, she'd probably here already.

I looked around. I am amused by the venue. Bianca was known for being a model. A sexy model to be specific. But I didn't know she was so soft. The theme of her party was fairy. The venue looks like a big garden and there's butterflies too. The guest were required to wear a fairy dress, including me. That's why I am wearing a white long dress with a gold lining paired with strappy silver sandals. My hair is in half pony tail and I have this cute flower crown. Very kiddo.

Working with Bianca is a little bit challenging for me. She has a good eye for everything. Since I've known her being model, I expected that we will be having a model-like photoshoots. Yung tipong nakabonggang dress siya na sexy and revealing then beach ang location or sa studio gano'n, but I was surprised when she requested this. We had a hard time looking for a good location that time but I'm glad we found a resort na may mini forest and man-made lake.

So yeah, like I said, she has a good eye. She knows what she wants at kapag napangitan siya sinasabi niya talaga. Minsan nakakainis kasi nakakapagod ang mga gusto niya. Kaya ginantihan ko nalang siya. Pinalusong ko siya sa man-made lake na medyo maamoy dahil hindi pa ata napapalitan ng tubig that time. But, ang ganda ng kuha ko sa kaniya do'n. Atleast, we're quits!

Maya-maya pa dumating na si Bianca. Pumuwesto ako sa unahan ng red carpet na dadaanan niya.  Katabi ko si Vj na nagvivideo. I took some shots the moment she entered the pavilion. She looks like a fairy among all the fairy. Though I saw her earlier, iba pa rin talaga yung naging effect ng venue sa kaniya. Napakagandang bata. Everybody say it with me, 'sana all.'

She was standing exactly in the entrance while everyone were looking and taking pictures of her. She's really different today. I noticed another car arrived and to our surprised,

what is he doing here again? My goodness. Am I going to see him in every party that we are covering?

Obviously duh? Singer siya. Artista. And if your clients are artista, he's present.