Chapter 6: Bloodlust

"I'LL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT IN RETURN?"

"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING, BUT I WILL HELP."

________
'Your blood tastes sweet....'

'...It'll be hard not to get addicted.'
DEVIL's Lullaby :Chainsaw Man x reader
___________

(Warining: Mature)

Aki took her to an average looking apartment. He guided her through the stairs as she followed him in silence, she'd occasionally sneak a peek at Aki's hair or his Katana, or she would just notice her surroundings as she walked. Aki was quiet and tranquil, she had only seen him smile once. And the same was for Aki, he hadn't seen her smile at all. She had actually lost it the day she lost her father. Still unable to recognize the threats that she might face while working with Makima, she searched for a family like feel. The feeling she knew so well just a few day s before, but how had just lost it.

"Snowflake, do you have a minute, before we enter my home?"

Aki said before opening the door knob. Frost stared at him with a tilted face as she nodded. "I do, what is it?" She spoke in a low, yet audible voice.

"Denji is already living with me. Power will join us today too. I hope they don't trouble you, but even if they do... don't mind them."

Aki said with a slightly irritated face, "Those two are very irritating." Aki frowned as he looked aside. Frost just nodded and looked at him, "I love those two. And I love you. I won't mind anything." She said, Aki could've sworn he saw a small smile on her face. He was left flushed and in awe, seeing her honesty towards them. Aki just opened the door for her.

"Thank you for having me."

She said as she slid her suitcase inside the house. She looked around a bit when Denji popped up in the front. "Whoa! It's you! Frost!" Denji said with a blush on his cheeks. Frost looked at him, she blankly stared at him when he stared at her. "You alright?" He asked her when she suddenly hugged him. "W-w-wha-?" Denji stuttered in shock. "I am glad you're alright Denji!" She spoke as she pulled away. Denji smiled at her, big and bright, "I am glad too!" Aki just nodded with a smile. The three sat down for lunch around a small table after her luggage was set up completely.

"Power will be here any moment... I am still not convinced on having her in my house." Aki said with a slight frown. Frost just ate her feast that Aki had prepared. She was quite excited to see Power. A few hours passed, the three of them played some board games while they sat around.

"Woooow, this house is tiny!"

Power showed up in a pair of clothes and her cat on her shoulders. Aki's devastation was clear on his face. "S-she actually showed up..." He murmured, totally in irritation. Power was slightly strange for them all. Her actions were totally primitive. She'd chase her cat all over the house, devastating Aki's house while he tried to convince Makima to take her back.