Chapter 9: CHAINSAW and FROST

"I WON'T DIE! I'LL LIVE! BECAUSE IF I DIE, I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE LOVE!"

"I'LL NEVER SEE AKI OR POWER OR DENJI AGAIN! SO I'LL FIGHT! I'LL WIN! I'LL LIVE"

__________

'Aki! I'll get you out of here!'

'Just hang in there!'Her true words to the ones she loves

Her true words to the ones she loves.

Chapter:9- CHAINSAW and FROST

________

"Give me the chainsaw! Give his heart to me! Dead or ALIVE!"

The Devil shouted as the group stared down at it from above. 'Love... that word I always say, yet I don't even understand it's meaning. Or just my natural tendency of protecting human life...'

"Just kill Denji!" Kobeni shouted as Frost shot her head towards her.

'Then why.... why do I want to protect that fiend and that devilman?' Her mind was confused. Yet she was happy to have gotten to feel something. But the situation, was harsh. Their chance of getting out were close to zero.

"I am gonna use the sword... okay Himeno?"

Aki said in a state of alarm as he reached his arm to the sword on his back, but suddenly, a bunch of ghost arms grabbed him, "Oi! The hell are you doing!?" Aki shouted as Himenko looked at Denji, "If he uses the sword, his life span will be shortened, even if we make it outside. He's still gotta lot of things to do, okay Denji?" She said as Aki struggled to break free, while Frost tried keeping Kobeni off of Denji, but they only closed in.

"Denji!"

Frost called out to him as Arai caught hold of him and Kobeni jumped, "DIEE!!" She shouted and raised both her arms to stab Denji.

"Gah-"

Aki shielded Denji, Kobeni's stab landed on Aki's abdomen. Eyes of fallen reason, her face grew shocked as Frost stood, staring at Aki, in total devastation.

'If Aki died...'

The thought haunted her, Denji was confused, and Kobeni panicked even more. 'Kobani tried... killing... Aki...' Her eyes were wide as Aki turned to look at her, she raised her arm towards Kobeni, "You... how are you! First Denji and now-"

"Snowflake! Stop! The contract... you can't break it!"

Aki's voice stopped her and she calmed herself, "I need more and more people to kill the Gun devil... That's why, Denji has to live." Aki gave his reason. Frost took a deep, sharp breath, "Aki..." she turned to Power, "Power'll heal you, and... allow me to make a contract with you."