Chapter: 29- Men and Make outs

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA...."

"...FOR EXACTLY HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO SHOW YOU THIS..."

"...THIS SIDE OF ME."

_____

'I'm not as submissive as you think.'

'Now, just relax a bit for me

'Now, just relax a bit for me.'

____

"I'm back..."

Frost said as she removed her boots and set them aside. "Hey! I ordered us some Indian food!" Yoshida called out for Frost from inside. Yoshida's apartment was small but surely sweet. He'd decorated his apartment with small things like some soft toys or little collectible lamps and plants. He was quite the studious person too, if counting human age, Frost and Yoshida were about the same age. Yoshida was perhaps a year older even, though Frost was only eighteen. 

"Indian food? What did you get?"

She said and sat down beside him as he placed a plate in front of her, "I think it's called biriyani? Looks like rice with some chicken to me..." He said while reading the packet of the take out. "Hmm..." Frost said and took a bite. 

'Oh god finally I get to eat something decent.'

She thought to herself while savoring the treat. "It's delicious..." Yoshida said with a smile as the two ate dinner. The evening set out soon, and the sky took over a navy blue hue as Yoshida and Frost finished up cleaning the table and the plates. He was finally ready to confront Frost about how she learned about her mother, what caused her to get her memories back and how she could retrieve more.

"Y/n... I think it's about time you tell me everything..." Yoshida said as he sat beside Frost, placing one hand on the other side of the bed where she was sitting, signaling that she couldn't escape him now.

"I-I... had a dream." Frost looked aside, avoiding his gaze. Something was not right, since when had she started to avoid his gaze? Initially when she met him, he was just a mere human to her, so when did he become so dear? She looked at him with a firm gaze, shoving away any such thoughts.

'Blasphemy... I'm a devil...'

"See... you are half-human. Since your mother was one too." Yoshida said, making Frost wonder all of it again, then, she took a deep breath. "My father was a devil, one of the most feared devils alongside the chainsaw devil and the hell devil... the three of them were pals... until my father descended here, just for fun, in the form of a human..."