Chapter: 23- Santa Claus

"'TIS YOUR CAR..."

"IT AIN'T MY FAULT."

______

'Nothing can truly be free...'

'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'...unless, you've really fought for it.'

CHAPTER: 23- SANTA CLAUS

_____

"Is that your car?" Power asked as the group walked by, towards the mission. Kobeni, Violence, Power, Yoshida, Denji, Frost and Aki were all together as they advanced towards the operation. 'Santa Claus' was the one they were cautious of, along with a few other assassins that may come their way. 

"Um... yeah?" Kobeni said as she shook in her boots, "I bought it with my own money so that I could chauffeur my family around." She said as Power smiled, an evil grin notifying mischief. "Oh really? I've been tired of this walk lately, give me a ride!" Power said as she slid into the car, saying that it was hers and that Kobeni stole it. Power's driving however did hit a few people, killing one who had disguised. 

"W-what the hell is wrong with you!?" Aki shouted as the men lay down dying, the other changed faces, a disguised imposter as it seemed. "I know this face! It's a devil hunter who moonlights as a hitman in America!" Aki said, as Power grinned, "The gory is mine!" 

Frost however, seemed all too... occupied, as Yoshida was taking his sweet time teasing and keeping her all to himself. "Well, this should leave two more brothers..." Yoshida said as he looked towards an ally where he saw a shadow running. "I sense two devil contracts..." Frost murmured and Yoshida chuckled, "Then we have them!" 

The two brothers walked slowly through the narrow pathways between the buildings, terrified of the murders they witnessed. They had seen their own brother die right in front of them, one of them threw up and looked at his brother. Terror froze him as he saw his brother being pulled back and grow silent as blood gushed out like a stream. Two brothers down as Yoshida emerged from the dark, smiling at the third brother as he switched his form again. 

"Are you alright there sir?"

Yoshida asked, the same nonchalant smile and deadly eyes, covered with bangs. "I-I just saw two people die in front of me..." He said in a shaky voice as Yoshida tilted his head. "Hmm... I guess a pro wouldn't puke." He said and turned around, concluding that the person was just a commoner.

"Bam-"

A gust of wind shot behind him and he instantly looked behind.