Chapter: 32- Those smiling Lips

"WHAT SEEMS PEACEFUL, MIGHT BRING HAVOC."

"AND SHE, WHO ALWAYS SMILES, WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE MIGHT HIDE?"

_____

'Something is interfering...'

'...with my memories....'

Chapter: 32- Those smiling lips

______

"What are you doing this early Aki?" Frost stepped outside her room to see Aki packing a suitcase. It was four in the morning, the rustling of the suitcase had woken her up, so she went outside to investigate. Aki stood up and placed the suitcase aside, "Sorry to have woken you up, I am going to visit my family grave in Hokkaido." The sun hadn't risen yet, but there was a blue tint to the sky. Frost looked at Aki, lips agape as she gulped and took a step forward, reaching a hand out to his.

"Alone?"

He turned to her as the touch of her hand placed the familiar warmth onto him. "I don't really have anyone to go with me." He said and pulled away his hand, proceeding to pack his things again. The room was chilly as Aki stood up, taking off his shawl and wrapping it around Frost. "It's cold, you need to take care of yourself and those two idiots." He said while wrapping the shawl around her neck as well. His stature leaned over Frost as she stared at him. He looked sad, and dazed.

"Take us with you." Frost said, holding his hand as he looked at her, she then gripped onto his hand a little bit tighter, "You have us to go with you. Won't you introduce us to your family?" she smiled slightly. Aki stared at her in shock, then he smiled himself, "Look at you..." he moved his hand to her cheek and pulled at them lightly.

"...you learned to smile so nicely." He then placed his forehead against hers, "It's beautiful. I love it when you smile."

He then moved towards the kitchen, sighing. "Wake those two up too, I will prepare breakfast. Getting those two ready will take time."

Frost sighed and the went back to wake them up, Denji had his trip cancelled with Makima, so he just wanted to go somewhere. Same was the case with Power, so decided to go too. Plus, with her current condition, she couldn't be left alone.

The four packed their lunches and left off to Hokkaido. It started snowing and power did weird stunts on the train's hand bar. Denji would laugh and Aki would try to make her behave. The four placed their luggage in the hotel room and then left off to the graveyard, to offer prayers to the Hayakawa family grave, through the snow.

"Hey look Snow! It's snowing." Denji laughed, "It sounds weird, Snow snowing." Power laughed as Frost looked at the two, slightly blushing.

"H-hey!" She said.