Chapter: 18- Explosion and a Snowstorm

"LET'S SEE HOW EXPLOSIVE FIRE..."

"...COPES UP WITH FROSTBITING SNOW."

_____________

'You dared harm Denji and Beam...'

 'You surely don't know what's to come

 'You surely don't know what's to come.'

___________

Beam dashed out of the ground and took Denji away. Reze stood behind the fence as she pulled out her choker, as if taking out the pin from a granite.  "Boom" she said as her head exploded and she took upon the shape of the bomb devil. Just when she was about to take off to a chase after Beam, a powerful kick landed over her head, with a gust of frost.

"The smell of gunpowder... so it was you, Reze. And here I thought Denji found himself a girlfriend." 

Frost landed on her feet as Reze flinched, she was covered in frost as she looked at her in anger, "Move, Frost devil." She said and raced ahead of her, yet her attempts to get away were failed as Frost was much faster than her. Reze turned around and ran towards Frost this time. This took her off guard, unaware of what powers Reze possessed, Frost braced herself, yet what was to come shocked her. Reze threw a shining amber towards her, which blew up in a bit, causing Frost to blow several meters back.

'Shit! She got me-' Frost grit her teeth as she braced herself for the impact. Her head was already bleeding when she crashed down on some trees. A few branches stabbed through her abdomen as she grit her teeth and tried to move, in pain, she tried to get up. Yet she wasn't able to muster up the power, and she kept losing more strength as she lost blood.

'Shit! Shit! Shit! I need to get out of here!'

Meanwhile, Reze blew up beam and killed a few private devil hunters as she moved closer to the 4th devil hunter division. Aki and Angel were training along with the second division when suddenly, Beam crashed in front of Aki along wit Denji. Aki was shocked, "Denji... did a devil get to him!?" He asked Beam. 

"Ugh... BOMB! Bomb coming... Bomb... Gun devil's partner-"

"How do you know that?"

Beam tried putting together words, "If I tell... killed! Promised miss Makima..." He then shook off Aki and pointed at the door, "AH! BOMB COMING! COMING!"

A shadow could now be seen from a distance, "Hey! Pretty lady, you can't come here... this is the anti-devil second unit, civilians aren't allowed." A worker said when the voice grew stronger and the woman's face grew clearer.