Chapter: 15- Contract By Blood

"BEING IN A CONTRACT ISN'T ANYTHING TO BE SCARED OF."

"...AFTER ALL, IF YOU TRY TO RUN AWAY NOW, I'LL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO KILL YOU."

____

"Oh no, no why would I run?"

"You see... I'm quite enjoying this myself."

CHAPTER: 15- CONTRACT BY BLOOD

_____    

She pushed him dangerously close to the fence, "So you want the pleasure of being bitten?" She leaned closer to him and pinned him against the railing, pushing him dangerously close to a death fall, for a human.

"What do you offer in return?"

Yoshida chuckled and then leaned closer to her, "It was just a joke. Of course I could offer you blood... I know you need it. But, surely not for the sake of pleasure alone." She sighed and let him go. She then sat down on the floor, opening her lunch box. There were fruits and custard, along with some cake. 'Did Mr. Kishibe make all this? It looks a lot like Aki's cooking...'

(Kishibe learned from Aki.)

"Then what do you want from me?" She asked as she took a bite from the cake and Yoshida sat beside her. "I want a contract from you." He said whist eating his Takoyaki. "A contact?"

"Yes... killing Makima is an important task... as she plans to wipe out humanity and reistablish her ideals into this world."

Frost's eyes grew wide, her father had raised her all those years so that she could protect this world and it's humanity. Yet this woman, or devil, planned to destroy it one and for all. She looked at him, "What can we do to kill her?" She asked with a straight expression, seeking some sort of reassuring answer.

"I don't know."

He answered, "Wha-"

"The truth is... The entire world at some point knows about the existence of Makima... yet, what to do to kill her is simply... an unspoken answer..."

"..."

"In fact, what makes her so strong is, the fact that she can control anyone and anything. She can even borrow the ears of lower life forms. Like rats... or crows."

"I am aware."

"All of the devil hunters seem to be under her control, but for now, all we can do is play along with her. Until the day she makes her move."

"But what might her ultimate objective be?"

"That... none of us know."

"And what makes me suitable for this?"