Chapter: 17- BOOM!

"THIS IS BAD.... NOW WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES..."

"...I SEE TWO GIRLS!"

________

'Frost! I fell in love...'

'With two women!'

'With two women!'

________

Frost saw Denji walk out of the house at night, when Aki and Power had fallen asleep. She stood up from Power's grasp, about fifteen minutes after Denji had left. She felt an ominous presence of a devil, and a disturbing scent of gunpowder tickling her nose. Frost put on a pair of socks and picked up her shoes after putting on a jacket over her sleeveless top. She opened the door to see Aki standing in front of the fridge, feeling the cold from the open door. On the dining table were two empty cans of beer, and Aki seemed

"Aki...?"

Frost said, just loud enough for him to hear. Aki turned with a jolt, as if startled. "Oh.. it's just you. It's been a while since we met so casually." He threw her a smile. "True... since you were so busy with your missions." She sat on the chair beside the table. The doors were closed and the room was lit up by the light of the fridge only, seemingly romantic and actually dangerous.

"It's such a cold weather. Why do you feel hot Aki...?"

"I don't know... I just, feel all sweaty."

"Why not take a bath then?"

Frost suggested and went closer to Aki as he took out a bottle of chilled beer from the fridge door. "It's raining outside as well." He smiled as he opened the can of beer and glugged in the entire can in a blink, as if trying to get drunk. And so it worked.

"I have a fever. And I feel so hot..."

He closed in to Frost, "Bathe with me in the rain... Snow."

His small request after so long, she just didn't resist. Aki held her hand and dragged her out in the rain, down the stairs, into the rain. He seemed so happy as the both held hands and jumped into the puddles. Aki was drunk, and so he spun Frost around by picking her up by her waist as she also laughed along with him. They ran into the puddles, jumped into grass covered with mud, as if small kids playing in the rain. The rain seemed like shining drops of silver as it rushed down from the sky and met with the street light's blue hue. 

"Snow! Over here!" 

He ran forward as she chased, it seemed so peaceful and nice. To be with someone you adore, you love, you care about...