°✦『Hell Devil』✦° Arc: 3

Chapter: 20- Assassins and Vacations

[DEVIL's Lullaby- Arc 3]

______________

CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY THIS YEAR....

...AND WHO GETS THE GIFT?

AND WHO GETS THE GIFT?

╔═══════════════════╗

[ DEVIL's Lullaby- Arc 3 ]

Hell Devil

╚═══════════════════╝

_______

Aki softly grunted as he pushed Denji and Power off of both his shoulders, the sound of their snoring had gotten even louder, or he was just more irritated of them. He sat up in his bed and looked towards his side, on the floor where Frost slept on a mattress. It was Frost's turn to sleep on the floor while Denji and Power got the bed, yet Aki was also dragged into sleeping with them since Denji and Power forced him to. He didn't mind sleeping with them, as long as they didn't snore or use him as a body pillow, yet he payed it no mind. 

He stepped down the bed and slowly stepped past Frost as she lay in her peaceful slumber, as for Denji and Power, waking them up was a task only Frost could do. (She takes the blankets off and makes the room very cold if they don't wake up in one call.) A normal day it was, and on top of that, a Sunday. Aki made sure everything was peaceful and requested not to disturb his team over the weekend, which, in return wasn't rejected. He freshened up, made some coffee and eggs and went to the wardrobe to get a change of clothes for a morning bath.

"Snow, get up and wake those two snoring idiots." He tugged onto her with his feet as she moaned softly. "Five more minutes..." she mumbled, "Wake up, no more sleeping it's seven in the morning!" He pulled out her blanket and pulled her hand up. "I wanna sleep..." she said and sat up.

"I want you tidied up and those two woken up by the time I'm back." He said and got inside the bath. "Mmm..." she sat up and pulled off Denji and Power's blankets, she took a deep breath and frosted up the room, "WAKE UP!"

~'o'~

"Geez Frost why you gotta pull that shit up everyday." Denji said as he ate him boiled egg and grilled vegetable sandwich. "You guys are too tough to wake... that's why." Frost said while sipping her coffee. "Tch jerk!" He said as Power kept throwing her vegetables.

'Ring'

The doorbell buzzed as Aki alerted at the sound of it, "Who might be here at this hour in the morning?" He murmured as he got up to get it. Meanwhile, it appeared as if a realization struck Frost that very instant, a familiar aura... she was in trouble. "Aki wait...!" She said, trying to stop him from opening the door, but it was late for that.