Chapter: 28- Tease

"WOULD YOU LIKE SOME OF MY COOKING..."

"OR JUST... ME?"

-----
"A devil's heart doesn't beat..."

"But perhaps a devil does fall in love~"

DEVIL's Lullaby

----

"Yuki, that's what my mother named me." Frost said, still hugging Yoshida with no intention of letting go. "I think... she was the one who visited me in Hell." She said, as Yoshida also lightly stroked her back. "Your mother? That's new..."

"She was a human... she died giving birth to me."

Frost's silence was somewhat eerie, yet sad. Yoshida couldn't find any words to comfort her, he just offered his presence. "She'd sing me a lullaby... about how life goes on... I remember now..."

"Then you don't need Makima anymore... you're free from her."

"Not yet, I still need to know why she killed my father... no, why my father asked her to kill him." She said and buried her face deeper into his shoulder. "Then... how did our mother end up in hell?" Yoshida asked as he felt Frost breathe deeply into his shoulder. "I'm hungry..."

"Right... I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask you too much right now." He said and helped her stand up. She still refused to talk too much. So Yoshida thought of changing the topic as well.

"Oh well, will the lady like some of my cooking... or, me?"

He bent down to reach her eye level. She felt her heart skip another beat. Blood rushed over to her face as she saw his long bangs cover one eye. His sly black eyes curled into a seducing gaze. Lips bent into a devilish grin that spoke secrets. The mole on his chin made him look even more appealing. Frost's hand subconsciously slid up to find Yoshida's chin, her thumb traced the mole on his chin as she drew closer. Her lips were agape and her eyes focused onto his soft lips. Yoshida smirked and held her waist pulling her gently closer, slowly closing the gap waiting for the touch of her lips onto his.

"Can I have both?" Frost whispered. She was unaware how red her face was. She was blushing hard, without even knowing it.

Yoshida smirked and quickly kissed her forehead, "Of course, you can." He said and walked towards the kitchen. He'd made up his mind to tease her, now knowing what she wanted. Frost wanted him to caress her, to hold her, kiss her, make her whimper just like she made him. And Yoshida knew exactly that. That speculation was confirmed when she made a disappointed face when Yoshida didn't kiss her.