Chapter 8: The eternity Devil!

"IT'S SO COLD... WHY THOUGH..."

"COME HERE, I'LL HOLD YOU, AND TRY TO WARM YOU UP."

__________
"So, is it a French kiss I get if I kill this devil?

"Yup! I don't mind kissing you!"Chapter 8: The Eternity Devil!

Chapter 8: The Eternity Devil!

__________

"Denji! Wakey~ Wakey~!"

Himenko poked Denji's cheeks as he slept. The atmosphere had failed to calm down. Denji woke up with watery eyes as he peeked at Himenko, "Can we leave the 8th floor yet?" He asked as Himenko stood up straight to explain the situation.

"Hate to disappoint, but it looks like we're still stuck..." She said as Denji sat up.

"Where's Frost? Aki and the others?" He asked as Himenko shrugged a bit and  sighed.

"While you were sleeping, we learned that we can use water and electricity here in the 8th floor. We found some food and water in the luggage of the people who stayed here before they ran way."

Then, she sighed again with a frown.

"To be honest with you, everybody is getting a bit worn out... Aki and Frost have been hunting for the devil non-stop. I tried to get them to rest.. but they just won't listen. Frost is worse because she's blaming herself... since she couldn't sense the devil beforehand."

"Huh? 'ts not her fault! She wasn't given any blood ya' know."

Denji said with a frown of worry as Himenko eyed him, then she smirked, "Hoo boy! Ya' like her?" She smirked as Denji blushed a bit. "Wha- of course I do! She's so damn beautiful-" He said as Himenko smiled a bit and the let out a sharp breath.

"Arai was helping them at first but now he's scared and he locked himself up in a room... he won't come out. Kobeni Lost it and started drinking Toilet water... so I knocked her out."

Himenko then looked towards the door in front of them, "Then there's the fiend..." She said as Denji looked in the same direction, "Power?" 

"I'm bored so I was thinking of a Nobel Prize winning invention!" Power said as she lay on the bed with a huge smile. "If I win the Nobel Prize humans will grovel before me! I shall dominate them! I'll use my Nobel Prize as a stepping stone to become prime minister!" She laughed.

"Nope, she seems fine to me." Denji said looking towards Himenko, "Ah, That's fine then." She smiled. The three of them headed out and looked around, "We'll guard Kobeni and Arai... Aki and Frost are out there... so maybe I'll relax and smoke here." Himenko said and took out a cigarette, she lit it and took a puff.