Chapter 7: Endless 8th floor

"BUT WHAT IF MAKIMA KNOWS?"

"SHE WON'T KNOW UNLESS WE TELL HER..."

____________
'I'll let you all go...

____________'I'll let you all go

'...if you give me the chainsaw.'
Chapter 7: Endless 8th Floor
___________

"The devil is hiding somewhere here inside this hotel. And not your average devil... it has eaten the Gun devil's fragment. It is strong." Aki explained as his team stood behind him. Denji, Power, Frost, Himenko, Kobeni and Arai. Arai and Kobeni were Himenko's men while Denji, Frost and Power were brought by Aki. Frost was quiet, she was just looking at Kobeni, she found her comedic.

"Snowflake, introduce yourself."

Aki placed a hand over her shoulder, she looked around to see the Himenko's comrades were looking at her. She looked around and then stood up straight.

"My human name is y/n, I am the Frost devil. My father named me Snowflake. Nice to meet you." She said while bowing a bit. Kobeni stepped behind Himenko as an action of caution. She didn't get many good vibes from Frost, even though Frost never intended to harm anybody.

Frost sighed as she looked at Aki, "I am concerned... my energy has raised..." she stepped closer and stood up on her toes, signaling Aki to lend his ear.

"What is Makima knows?"

She said as Aki turned to face her, "She won't know unless we tell her." He smiled a bit. "I still can't believe it! Two devils and a puny punk? How can we ever trust them!?" Arai shouted while looking at Denji and Power, who gave him a disgusted look. Frost, on the other hand, was aware she wasn't allowed any human rights, she was just a devil. If she did anything wrong, she'd be killed.

"Anyways, we're going to pin down the devil now. Here is a fragment of the gun devil that is attracted to this building." Aki explained while holding a pendant made of the gun devil's fragment.

"Huh, that looks cool! Gimme it!" Power said in a rather loud voice. Aki eyed them, "You two... where are your manners?" Aki said in a calm voice.

"Huh?" Denji spoke.
-"What?" Power followed.

"Who the fuck are you my mom? Why should I?" Denji shouted as Power scoffed, "Humans are such arrogant fools." Aki showed them two bubble gums as those two shouted, the sight of the treat had them all quiet.

"Hayakawa sir." They both said as Frost chucked. Aki shot his head towards her, to get his first glimpse of her chuckle. But that very moment she stopped.

"Well... anyways! I'll give whoever kills this devil, a kiss on the cheek!" Himenko said in a flash as Arai's cheeks flushed red. The conversation continued a while when after that, they headed inside the building. Frost walked alongside Aki while Kobeni kept panicking.

"What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?"

Himenko was quiet when the conversation stopped and the scene started to tense up. Frost warned Aki of a disgusting presence. "Don't you die... Aki." Himenko said.

"Here it comes..." She said as Power and Denji took sharp breaths, bracing themselves. The door in front of them opened up and a head plopped in front of them.

A head of a hairless man, which had two hands sticking out of it. It saw Kobeni and jumped as she panicked. Himenko made a fist, as if catching air and the head stopped. "Gotcha!" She smiled. Power excited at the sight of the floating devil, unable to fully understand Himenko's power, she jumped and slit the devil right through the middle.

"Aha ha ha! It got so scared of me that it started floating!" Power said.

"No, I think it was Himanko-san. I believe you have a contract with the ghost devil? I thought I sensed it..." Frost said while looking at Himenko. "Sharp eye Snowflake! Yup! In exchange of letting it eat my right eyes, I use its right arm!" Himenko explained. Frost sighed.

"But... this was not the guy we were looking for..."

Frost said as she looked at Aki. "How are you so sure!? I killed it!" Power shouted. "She's right..." Aki said while raising the pendant with the Gun devil's fragment.

"The fragment is still moving... that means, the devil is still here."

They all continued on, while moving up the stairs until, Arai sensed something strange. Frost stopped midway too. "Something's not right..." Frost spoke as Aki looked at her, "What?" He said.

"We just went up from the 8th floor to the 9th right... but its the 8th floor..."

Arai said as Aki agreed to him, "Wait... I'll go down a floor and check..." Arai went down as Frost looked although a frown. "Smell of blood." She whispered, catching Aki's eye. In a moment, they saw Arai come back from above.

"Eh? Eh ehh?" Kobani panicked as Himenko looked with wide eyes.

"Kobeni stay here, make a v sign and stay here." She said and went down the stairs too, only to come back again from above. "Hoo, boy... we're stuck." Himenko said, Aki did a check again, this time going around the rooms, only to find himself again with the others.

"It's the devil's ability... it has trapped us. We can't get off the 8th floor..."

Frost said as she lowered her gaze, she body was still not strong enough to support any kind of pressure on the devil. If so, then she would've avoided that by her mere presence, but it didn't happen.

Unsure of how many days why would have to stay like this, they decided to stay in a hotel room. Denji quickly hopped on a bed, saying it was too comfy and nice. Pawer did the same while Frost tried to search for the devil.

"Its such a nice bed.. it'll be a shame not to sleep in it. My regards to whatever devi did this..."

Denji said and slept.

"He is asleep...." Aki said.

TO BE CONTINUED

NEXT TIME:- The chainsaw and the frost devil fight off the devil

NEXT TIME:
- The chainsaw and the frost devil fight off the devil.

-"Aki... it's cold.... so cold..." Snowflake said while she shivered and Aki held her.
- "We have to get outta here! My kiss is on stake!" Weird motivation, but Denji is in to save the day!