Chapter 1

"Wake up sleepy head!" Screamed my best friend and roomate from the other side of my door, "yeah, I'm awake" I replied back getting out of bed and walking to my closet. Today was the day of my graduation and the nerves is finally kicking in,what if I fall when I'm on stage or- I shook my to get rid of my ridiculous thoughts. I grabbed my  favourite set of underwear and went to the bathroom that I share with Savannah. I showered using my favourite watermelon scented  shampoo to wash my hair and vanilla scented body wash. After my shower I slipped on my underwear and walked out of the bathroom,walking around in our underwear was normal for us because it's always just the two of us. I walked into my room and into my closet, I decied to wear my new dress that I bought last weekend, It was a black knee high fitted dress that hugged my body and my curves. I blow dried my hair and left it wavy and loose. I checked the time on my phone and saw that I had an hour before we had to leave so I decided to do my make up. I applied the necessary products and a nude matte lipstick, rosy cheeks and a wing to my eyes. After I was done with my hair and make up I left my room and went to the kitchen. Our apartment wasn't big but it wasn't small either, it was a perfect two bedroom apartment,a kitchen,living room and a bathroom. Walking into the kitchen I saw Sav munching on some bacon and in front of her was a plate with bacon,eggs and toast with a cup of streaming hot coffe "Thank you so much,I am absolutely famished and this looks amazing" I praised her cooking making her smile and role her eyes at me before taking a sip of her coffee and replying "Yeah,you're only saying that because you're hungry and too lazy to make your own" she replied, "Doesn't matter because you love me regardless" I said making her roll her eyes again "keep rolling your eyes like that one day it'll be stuck back there" I said "Yeah whatever,hurry so we can leave" she said. I ate my breakfast and within 10 minutes we left our apartment. After a 10 minute drive we arrived on campus and we went to the auditorium where our graduation will commence,because our surnames were far apart Savannah and I had to split up and sit apart from each other with her a 2 rows behind me. We set for 20 minutes before the actual graduation ceremony started and before our names were called. When my name got called I walked on stage to collect my certificate cheers from the crowd erupted and when I turned I saw and heard Savannah SCREAMING at the top of her lungs "GO ARIA! THAT'S MY GIRL! WHOOP!" I chuckled at her antics but gave her a mini wave as I exited the stage.
When it was Savs' turn to receive her certificate I screamed loudly,not as loud as she did though, and blew her a kiss which made her wink at me playfully. We had to sit through another hour of the torturous ceremony. After everyone received their certificates and the ceremony was over,everyone went outside to take pictures with their families and some with friends. It has always been Savannah and I,ever since we moved in together 3 years ago, I moved to New York for college, my parents didn't approve of my choice so our relationship is Rocky but Savannah's parents pretty much disowned her when they found out she was bisexual, so while everyone else took pictures with their families, we just took selfies of ourselves. "OMG! We finally graduated,I can't believe it!" Exclaimed Savannah happily,"I know right,just last year we said that we were going to drop out because it was to difficult,but look at us now, living on our own,working part time and fresh  graduates" I replied smiling, " I love you" "I love you more" I replied hugging her