Chapter 11

"So he found you after all" she said with a small smile, "what-huh" I said completely caught off guard, her smile grew wider "oh dear, the morning after your 'night of passion' and when you left the next morning he came downstairs looking for you,he was rather upset to find you gone." I was completely and utterly shocked, so he remembered everything but why act how he did. "I'm sorry,I think you're confused,he  didn't even say anything when we were busy with the interview" I told her and she only chuckled "Elijah never mixes business with pleasure" she winked and left me alone and blushing.

I went to check on Leo and found him sleeping sweetly, I kissed his forehead and walked out, leaving the door slightly open. I went to my room and got into bed, drifting off to dreamland.

I woke up because I was thirsty (and because of the dream I had of a certain someone) I looked at the time and it was 01:30, I got up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it down, I heard a noise coming from the living room but because it was dark and the only light was coming from the moon, I walked to the kitchen doorway and saw a silhouette moving in the dark "hello" I called out in a tiny voice, the person cussed under his breath and turned around, "what are you doing up so late?" The voice sounded familiar so I relaxed and walked closer "I was thirsty and came down for water"