Chapter 6

The cab stopped at my apartment building,I paid for the ride and got out. Arriving at my apartment which is on the third floor I opened it using my key "Sav?" I called out, "in the kitchen" she replied and I went in the direction of it. She was sitting by the kitchen counter eating cereal "morning" I said as I poured some water in a glass,she had her eyes glued to her cellphone not once looking up. "I have a killer headache" I complained, "there's advil in the-" her words died down as she looked up and took in my appearance.,she immediately smiled "who's clothes are you wearing" I completely forgot I was wearing his clothes. I don't even know his name so I didn't reply. "Oh my word! You had sex with someone,I can literally smell the sex on you" she said jumping in her seat "Shhh, Yeah I did but I don't even know his name,all I know is that his last name is DeLuca" I responded feeling ashamed of myself and looking at the ground. Savannah walked up to me and hugged me "it's normal you know,to hook up with someone you met at a club" she tried cheering me up and it helped a little "but that's not me, I don't party, drink, get drunk and have sex with strangers" "I know,but it just happened once. Did you use protection?" She asked once we pulled apart "yes he did" I nodded my head feeling good about that one little positive detail "was it good?" She asked with a cheeky grin making me blush "omg,you dirty girl" she exclaimed her face gleaming with excitement which made my already red face turn 50 shades redder. "Tell me everything" so I did except the intimate details of course.

Two hours later

I was laying on my bed watching 'The Vampire Diaries' on my laptop when my cellphone rang, I paused my show and answered "Hello" "Good day Ms Hughes,this is Sara from Sin Inc" replied a voice "Oh yes,Hi Ms Sara" "I just wanted to let you know that your interview for tomorrow has been moved from 1pm to 11am. I know it's very unprofessional but I accidentally double booked and if Mr De Luca finds out about this than he'll fire me for sure and I need this-" "Ms Sara" I interrupted her little rant "it's okay,I'll be there at 11 and your boss won't have to know about it" she sighed out in relief "Thank you so much ms Hughes," "No problem Sara, have a wonderful day" "Thank you, have a wonderful day to you too." I replied and ended the call and continued my show.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly