Chapter 18

You know that feeling you get when someone is staring at you? I felt the exact same way. "You're staring, it's creepy" I said with my eyes still closed. I heard a chuckle "I'm admiring you" he said in his morning raspy husky sexy voice. I opened my eyes and was welcomed by his blue eyes staring into mine. I smiled at him and snuggled closer to him.

"You stayed around til morning this time" he said amused. I shook my head at him blushing. "Well I just woke up now, if you woke up earlier I probably would've left" I said honestly as I moved my head back so that I could look into his eyes. "Maybe I should show you what you would've gotten if you stayed" he said before kissing me. "Morning breath" I said as we pulled away "I don't care" he replied before he attacked my neck with wet kisses.

He moved down south to my nipples and started with his assault. I moaned and looked down at him to see him looking up at me. "I should check on Leo" I said. He stopped and I whimpered. He chuckled at kissed my neck before he whispered "I wanted to enjoy my breakfast" "Yeah?" I asked as I snaked my arms around his neck bringing his lips close to mine "Next time" I said before I smashed his lips against mine.

A few more seconds and I pulled away. He stood up from the bed ripping the sheets from my body to expose my nakedness. I wanted to cover up but he picked it up and threw it on the floor. He looked at my body with lusty eyes. "So fucking beautiful" he murmured making me blush.

"I need clothes" I said getting up from the bed but winced because off the sting between my legs he was walking to his bathroom but he was facing me. He stopped when he saw me wince. He arched his eyebrow "I should check on Leo" I told him sternly. He rolled his eyes "I'm sure Mary can handle him." He said as he moved closer to me. He pulled me against him and kissed my neck "Did I hurt you bad?" he asked in between kisses,making me close my eyes. I hummed in response and felt him smirk against my neck. "I warned you" he said smugly making me roll my eyes. He picked me bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. "I can walk you know" I said annoyed "No tesoro(darling), you won't be able to walk for the next two days" he said casually. Making me scowl at him, he kissed me in return.

He placed me on the counter "I'm gonna run you a bath" he said as he walked away but I pulled him back and smashed my lips against his "only if you join me" I said when we pulled away "how can I refuse you" he said as he kissed me one last time before he walked away to run us a bath

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly