Chapter 13

"How long are you planning on standing there?" He had a smirk playing on his lips but it turned into a smile when Leo made baby noises, "I was just checking on Leo but I see you have everything under control so I'll just go back to bed, goodnight" "goodnight" and I was gone.

The next morning I woke up and it was already 8. I showered and got dressed and went to check up on Leo, when I went to his crib he wasn't there. I started to panic slightly and rushed downstairs only to hear his giggles from the dining room. I walked in seeing Elijah feeding him.

I sighed out in relief with my hand on my chest evening out my breathing. I entered the dining room and took a seat "Good morning,Mr De Luca" "Good morning,Aria, and I would appreciate it if you called me Elijah" he didn't once look up from Leo's face "yes si-Elijah" why does everything he say and do just make me feel like a teenager, sure we had sex-mind blowing sex- but that's it,that's all it was,a one night stand.
"are you planning on eating?'' He asked and when I looked up I saw him staring at me intently, "what? Oh,yes I am sorry" I spoke embarrassed and he only chuckled.

5 minutes into breakfast one of the guards came running into the room panic written all over his face "Sir, there was a problem at one of the warehouses, someone tried to steal merchandise" my eyes widened at this what was happening? Elijah immediately got up from his spot face dark and scrunched up into a scowl, his body tensed and became rigid, Leo sensed his father's anger and started whining. I got up and tended to him even though I was confused. Elijah left after giving Leo a kiss on his head and I got a whiff of his cologne.

I took Leo to the park, with at least 5 bodyguards, and afterwards we went to the zoo. He enjoyed seeing all the animals because he was laughing the entire day and if he wasn't laughing he smiled. He especially loved the lions because he clapped his hands and babbled in his own language. We left the zoo at five because it was getting chilly outside and I didn't want him to catch a cold.

On our way home my phone rang,it was Elijah phoning I answered and before I could even greet I heard his angry voice "where the fuck are you?" Taken completely aback by his anger I didn't say anything until he spoke again "Aria, where are you with my fucking son? Get home now!" And he hung up. "Hurry home please" was all I said to the driver because it looked like he heard my whole conversation,or more like me getting scolded like a fucking five year old. He has some fucking nerve. 

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly