Chapter 14

Arriving home I picked Leo up and carried his sleeping form inside. I entered and Elijah immediately shouting "Where the fuck did you go?" His loud voice made Leo cry and I glared at him all of a sudden angry at him "Shut up" I whisper yelled "You wanna shout me, fine, but don't do it in front of him,do you understand?" Where the sudden confidence came from I don't know but it was there. His eyes flashed a dangerous colour showing how angry he really was, he opened his mouth but before he could speak I shut him up "I am going to get him back to sleep and put him in his room we will speak after that" and I turned my back on him walking up the stairs rocking Leo in my arms.

After bathing and feeding Leo, I put him in his crib and sang him a lullaby, after I was sure he was asleep I went downstairs to meet with Elijah. "Where the fuck WERE YOU!" He instantly asked,more like screamed, "I was at the zoo" I replied with a calm and steady voice even though I was screaming on the inside,he was fudging scary, "and who gave you permission to leave my fucking house with my fucking son?" His voice was lower and calmer and even more deadly,his eyes were dark and entire body and face was rigid and tense "I didn't think it was necessary" my big girl facade was slowly slipping away. This can't be the same guy I slept with.

He moved around the couch that was between us, "You. Didn't. Think. It. Was. Necessary?" He said each word slowly and stepping forward towards me like a predator and I moved back with each step he took "yes, taking care of Leo is my responsibility and seeing that you hired me I suggest you start trusting me" he only scoffed at my words "I don't trust anyone" his eyes flashed with an emotion that I couldn't quite decipher because it disappeared faster than it appeared, "You should learn to trust me at least"

He scoffed and backed away allowing me to breathe again "Don't ever leave this house without my permission ever again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" I only nodded my head, completely caught off guard by his sudden loudness. He raised his hand to move his hair out of his face but I flinched away, this act didn't go unnoticed by him because his eyebrows knitted together and confusion written all over his face with a tinge of hurt "Did you think I was going to hit you?" He asked softly, I was too embarrassed to respond so I closed my head eyes and a few seconds later I felt his hand rubbing my cheek,yes I still remember the way his hands felt, "I will never put hands on a woman's body" I opened my eyes gazing into his hypnotic eyes "unless it's to pleasure her" he continued and his eyes turned a shade darker and a smirk on his lips, fucking up my breathing pattern. 

After a few more seconds he broke eye contact and backed away. I backed off from the wall and spoke up " I'm sorry if I crossed boundaries or anything,it won't happen again. " "It better not fucking happen again. You're off duty tonight,I'll fucking take care of my child" he barked and left the room.  How does he fucking change moods like that, he is so irritating and annoying and I just wanna jump his bones. No I don't! I walked upstairs and dialed  Savannah, she answered on the third ring. "I need to get out of this God damned house" I immediately said "Club?" She asked and I responded "anywhere but here" and ended the call.

I showered and dressed up

I had on light make up with a nude matte lipstick and light blush

I had on light make up with a nude matte lipstick and light blush. I  slipped on my shoes and went downstairs.

On my way now~A
Come to our apartment, well your old apartment now~S
Okay,see you in a few~A

I put my phone in my purse and entered the living room. I saw Elijah with Leo in his arms,sitting on the couch, both their eyes were closed. I walked to the door slowly and as quietly as I could only to be startled by a voice behind me "Where do you think you're going?" I turned around seeing him looking at me. His eyes trailing down my body, stopping by the slit on my thigh, and boy oh boy was it getting hot in here, "Out with a friend" I replied my voice giving away just how annoyed I am "Like that?" His question caught me off guard, "What do you mean 'like that'?" I was hurt, slightly. "That skirt is way too short and the cut is very high, doesn't leave much to the imagination, don't you think?"  Okay now I was pissed "You're such an ass. This is my body and I'll wear what I want do you understand me" I told him. Before he could answer I turned around and left him there.

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly