Chapter 20

Elijah POV

After she agreed she left my room to check on Leo. I fixed my hair and went downstairs to have breakfast. I heard laughing coming from the dining room so I went in that direction. I saw Aria laughing at Leo covered in food the sight warmed my insides. I walked to them and kissed Leo's head "Morning big guy" I said and kissed Aria on her forehead. She smiled at me looking up at me before she looked back at Leo when he made noises trying go get the attention back on him. I moved to the head of the table and sat down. Maria served me and I immediately dug in. "Someone's hungry" I looked up and saw Aria looking at me amused "you made me work up an appetite" I told her with a smirk. She blushed and roll her eyes at me.

We were eating silence,the only noise came from Leo babbling. I was almost done when my best friend and underboss ,Enzo came barging inside the house "They bombed our warehouse" he said "WHAT" I boomed a little too loudly, which made Leo cry, I snapped my head to him but I saw Aria already handling him and him settling down. I gave her a small smile,my anger lessening the longer I looked at them. She nodded her head at me while rocking Leo "go sort out your business" she said with a small smile. I walked to them and kissed them each on their heads forgetting about everything else for a second.

I walked away with Enzo but suddenly turned around when I remembered something "be ready by 7" I told her and walked out off my house.

We were driving for a few minutes when I felt Enzo staring at me, I gazed at him briefly before I focused back on the road "what's your problem" I asked him "Now I know why you won't let anyone inside the house" he said matter of factly , I looked at him as if he grew 10 heads "she's a pretty one" I rolled my eyes but agreed with him nonetheless. "I need your help" I said "I'm taking her on a date but I have no idea what to do or where to take her. I am completely fucking clueless when it comes to this shit" I ran a hand through my head as we stopped the car at the warehouse. "Calm down, Romeo, I'll help you but first you need to tell me more about her" he replied sounding amused at my problem at hand.

"Let's first get this over with" I said and got out of the car. I walked over to the burnt down warehouse. "What happened?" I asked "There was an explosion, the bomb was placed in your office so whoever did this wanted you dead, Don" said one of my best soldiers, Liam. I nodded my head "So you're saying that there is a mole?" I asked with venom dripping in every word and he nodded his head. I looked around the place "was anyone hurt ?" I asked with concern. I might be a mafia boss but I care about everyone of my members, we are a family after all "No one was injured seriously, a few bruises and maybe a broken nose but nothing more" he informed and I sighed in relief.

"Find out everything you can, cameras,witness, anything" I told him before I walked away to Enzo. "We're done here" I said. We walked to the car and got in but this time he drove because I was seething with anger. I explained everything to him and saw his knuckles turning white because he was gripping the steering wheel so hard.

We arrived at our main HQ. I walked in and everyone stopped what they were doing to greet me by nodding their head.I walked to our boardroom and everyone followed because they knew that the only time I went inside was because of a meeting.  I walked to the head of the table and spoke "I'm sure you all know that one of our warehouses was attacked today *They nodded their heads*  Well I was informed that the bomb was placed inside my office." When they heard this they started throwing questions at me all at once and some had their own questions. I raised my hand and they immediately went quiet. "Thank you. The only people who knows where my office in each building is, is in this room. So there must be a mole in my mafia. " everyone tensed up when I told them "I don't know who it is yet, but I guarantee you that I will find out sooner or later and when I do, there will be hell to pay" I finished off with a glare. "If anyone knows anything about anything, I suggest you inform me or your underboss. You are dismissed" my voice boomed at the end. They all filed out of the room

 They all filed out of the room

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly