Chapter 37

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to sound coming from our closet. "Lij?" I called out "Babe" he responded and a second later he popped his head out the door for a second. "Did you enjoy your nap, my love?" He asked as he exited the closet  fixing his tie. He was wearing a black Armani suit, his hair slight wet which  indicated that he got out of the shower mere minutes ago. "Yes I did. I mean you took forever to finish your meeting " he chuckled "it was all Enzo's fault, he didn't wanna let me go" "Yeah yeah. What time are we leaving?" I asked getting up. "Anytime.  Leo will-" "be coming with us" I finished to which he rolled his eyes. "I was gonna say that he'll be sleeping over at Enzo's  house but taking him with is okay " "Nope. I'll go and get ready. You get Leo ready, Mr De Luca" I said all sassy. "Pregnancy making you bold, tesoro?" He asked amused. "Shut it and leave already. " I chased him out but with a hot kiss first.

After I showered I entered the room and saw Leo and Elijah playing with Leo's marvel action figures. Leo had Thor in his hand and Elijah had Captain America in his hand. "What are my superheroes doing " I asked as I placed a kiss on Leo's head "mamma" he exclaimed excitedly and turned his body towards me. "We fight bad guys mamma" "oh really?maybe you should fight daddy then" I said teasingly and Elijah glared at me, amusement swirling in those eyes of his. "Papa is good, silly mamma" Leo said shaking his head at me "yeah, silly mamma" Elijah joined in. "Oh, I'm sorry. Silly mamma indeed" I agreed and walked to the closet. "Why is he in his Marvel pjs?" I asked from the closet looking for a dress to match Elijah. "That's what he wanted to wear" he replied and I rolled my eyes. "Leo,baby you need to put on clothes not pjs. We're going out to a restaurant" I told him as I settled on floor length white dress with a slit . I paired it with red stilettos and red jewellery and left my hair in its natural wavy state. I walked out "how do I look?" I asked my boys. Elijah looked stunned and Leo smiled and clapped his hands "pretty momma" he said "thank you baby. Elijah?" I said with a smile and he broke out of his trance. "Holy fuck. Baby you look beautiful" he gave me a kiss. "Fuck" we heard and our heads snapped to Leo "no baby that's a bad word" I told him sternly. I gave Elijah a mean hard glare which he mouthed sorry. "Let's get you dressed baby" I told Leo as I helped him of from the bed and took his hand and lead him out of our room.

I dressed Leo into a suit and combed his hair. He also wore a white tie. "My baby looks so cute" I gushed and he gave me a bright smile. "Thank you mamma" "let us show daddy" I replied. We walked downstairs and saw Elijah sitting in the living room on the single couch. "We're ready" I made our presence known "I'm the luckiest man alive." He said in awe "if my baby girl looks anything like her mommy then I'll have problems" he said as he placed his hand on my bump and I blushed hard "charmer"  he laughed "let's go" he grabbed my hand and picked Leo up using his other hand. When we got to the car Elijah strapped Leo into his car seat and I got into the passenger seat. We drove for 20 minutes before we reached the restaurant "fancy" I mockingly said and Elijah rolled his eyes. "Oh shush you. Lets go"  we walked inside and we were immediately seated on the terrace overlooking the ocean. 'This is beautiful" I said and Elijah agreed. A high chair was already placed at our table for Leo. Elijah carried him because we knew if the put him down he would run around.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs De Luca, I'll be your waitress  for the evening  just let me know when you're ready to order" said the waitress with a smile directed and Leo "your son is the cutest" Leo was occupied trying to get out of the chair. "Thank you" I replied and kissed Leo to which he giggled. The waitress left us alone. "Leo baby what do you want?" "Nuggies" he replied and I laughed. "No nuggets here champ. How about some vegetables?'' Asked Elijah to which Leo pouted. "No pouting baby. You'll eat veggies now and afterwards you'll get two scoops of ice-cream. Sound good." I said and he cheered up immediately. "Okay mamma" he said.

We called the waitress over and ordered. I ordered some vegetable dish for Leo and for myself I settled on some chicken and mushroom Alfredo with Greek salad, Elijah ordered steak with fries and Greek salad also. He ordered wine for himself and juice for Leo and myself.

After we were done ordering our food Leo made grabby hands for me ''up mamma up kiss'' as I reached out to pick him up Elijah swooped in "easy there champ. That's mine,find your own fiance to kiss" he told Leo "no my mamma" Leo argued back and glared at Elijah "naughty dadda" he said and I laughed. "Yeah. Lemme kiss my baby. " I took Leo from Elijah and showered his face with kisses. "My baby. Mamma loves you " I kissed him."What about  me?" I heard Elijah whine and I laughed "Yeah You too." I said and he pouted "where is my kiss. I demand one right this instant." He said and I laughed "You won't get anything like that. Demanding much" I said with a straight face which caused him to pout again. "Ooohh. The big bad mafia guy is sulking because he is not getting a kiss from me" I said smugly and he glared "just kiss me woman.''  I laughed before I leaned over and kissed him. Leo squashed in the middle and he started whining. We pulled away after a few blissful seconds, just in time because the waitress came with our food.

After we were done with our food Elijah paid the bill and we left. We made Leo walk in between us. "There's an ice-cream parlour around the block from here do you wanna walk or should we take the car?" Asked Elijah "walk" I replied and looked down to Leo "What do you say baby , walk or car?" He instantly chose walking.

A picture of Aria's dress above. Just imagine there's a baby bump and that the shoes are as I described it.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly