Chapter 17

MATURE SCENE AHEAD>>>>READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I grinded against his hardened member and felt him twitch underneath my hot centre. "Stop that" he warned but my brat self just had to reply to everything "make me" he looked in my eyes and smirked.
"What the lady wants, the lady gets."
Oh shit
He walked me to the bed and threw me on it making me bounce twice. He came in between my legs and kissed my neck. "You're to covered up" he said before he tore my top. Making me gasp "Hey, that was one of my favourites" I whined as he sucked on my neck "I'll buy you more" was all he said before he tore the rest of my clothes from my body leaving me in my underwear only.
"Now you're over dressed" I said as I fumbled with his belt. After a few struggles I got it unbuckled. I removed his pants leaving him in his shirt and boxes only. He took off his shirt and removed his pants.

He unclipped my bra and immediately sucked on my left nipple, this made me arch against him. "Ooohh" I moaned. He changed from left nipple to sucking my right. He sucked so hard I was sure there was gonna be hickeys on my body but I didn't care right now. I ran my nails down his back but dug it into his skin when he bit my nipple. Pain and pleasure together made my already wet thong more wet. He moved from my nipples to my stomach, leaving bite and wet kisses all over. My eyes was glued shut and my breathing was shaky.

He reached my core and blew against my covered sex, making me whine "Elijah" his eyes snapped to mine before he ripped my thong "what is it with you and rip-aahhh" I couldn't finish my sentence because he attacked my pussy with his mouth. "Oohhh Goshh" I moaned, my hands immediately gripped his hair "Fucckk" I moaned. He groaned, the vibrations adding to the pleasure.
I was so close but he stopped before I could orgasm. "Why did you stop?" I asked irritated "I warned you" was all he said before he continued eating me out like it was his last meal.

I felt the familiar tension in my stomach "Oohh I am gonna cum" I moaned "cum on my face" he replied and I did that. Hard.

I was breathing heavily getting off from high. He kissed my lips letting me taste myself "You taste even better" he murmured against my lips.
He kissed my jaw and my neck. I felt something hard by entrance, looking down I saw his huge member poking my hole "Condom?" I reminded him "I don't have any, I'll pull out in time don't worry" was all he said before he thrusted into me giving me all 8 inches of him."Elijah" I screamed out  "Don't rearrange my guts" I said in between moans. He only chuckled "I won't promise anything"

He moved hard and fast making me moan "Elijah" I moaned his name he growled in response "so fucking tight" he was moving at a rapid beastly mode. "Ohh God" I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer. He was hitting the spot with every thrust "So much better without  a condom" I clenched around his dick and he groaned. "I am gonna cum" I said "Don't cum unless I tell you to" was all he said before he grabbed my neck and started thrusting even faster making me scream his name. A few more thrusts "cum" was all he said before I came long and hard. My legs was a shaking mess with both our juices running down my thighs. "YOU DIDN'T PULL OUT"  I spat angrily but breathless "I tried but you were clenching so hard. Besides your pussy was way to good to pull out." he said as he collapsed next to me.  I scowled at him and he chuckled at me before kissing my forehead and he pulled me closer "You're the first one" before he smashed his lips against mine.

"I'm really tired" I said when I felt him slip under the sheets. He only hummed in response.
"Get back here" I told him sternly.
He looked up at me and smirked "I warned you. I'm only getting started
tesoro" (darling) he said before he devoured my pussy with his mouth.

After three more rounds he finally let me sleep. He pulled me to his chest and cuddled me closely to his warm naked body. I hummed in response with a small smile on my face.

MATURE SCENE OVER

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly